• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am facing problem in  Routing Records with Approvals Challenge. Requirement is as below.
"Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team. When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked."

I have created approval process however I am not able to activate or delete. Can you plese help me.

I'm getting the following error on the admin beginner trail; create and share a dashboard in the reports and dashboards module: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: HCOAKAFC. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist.

I went through other posts that reported the same error and most reference the presence of a namespace. I'm using a new org with no namespace registered so am not sure what the cause is. I'm wondering if it's related to the fact that I can't access the chatter tab in this org. I keep getting a data access error to the reocrds I'm trying to merge every time I click on the chatter tab.