• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a Task and a Lead and linking them through the pre-chat form. When agent A accepts the chat request then a Lead and a Task is created and linked by default, when the same chat is transferred to Agent B only the Lead is being transferred and displayed. Is this regular behavior of Live Agent Transfer or do we need to provide additional privileges?
I am creating a Task and a Lead and linking them through the pre-chat form. When agent A accepts the chat request then a Lead and a Task is created and linked by default, when the same chat is transferred to Agent B only the Lead is being transferred and displayed. Is this regular behavior of Live Agent Transfer or do we need to provide additional privileges?
I am trying to create a new lead record when a new chat is initiated after filling in a pre-chat form.
My probleme is that instead of opening a new lead tab with the information filled in by the user, I get a "Select Lead Record Type" tab where the agent has to select the record type for the lead. Once they select the recordtype the lead has none of the information provided.
I can't have a default recordType set since the recordType is going to be definied by user input.
I have seen many questions regarding this issue but none have a working solution.

Here is the visualforce pre-chat form I have:

<form method='post' id='prechatForm'> 
      <label for="liveagent.prechat:FirstNameDetail">First Name:</label>
          <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:FirstNameDetail' required='true' /><br />
      <label for="liveagent.prechat:LastNameDetail">Last Name:</label>
          <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:LastNameDetail' required='true' /><br />
      <label for="liveagent.prechat:EmailDetail">Email Address:</label>
          <input type='email' name='liveagent.prechat:EmailDetail' required='true' /><br />
      <label for="liveagent.prechat:provider">Are you a provider?:</label>
          <input type="radio" name="liveagent.prechat:provider" value="yes" required='true'/> Yes
          <input type="radio" name="liveagent.prechat:provider" value="no" required='true'/> No
      <div id="zipfield" style="display: none;">
          <label for="liveagent.prechat:ZipDetail">Zip code:</label> <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:ZipDetail'/>
      </div>

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:leadStatus" value="Open" />
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:Company" value="none" />
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:RecordType" value="01260000000YLBs" />

<!-- Map input to lead fields -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:lead"
        value="FirstName,FirstNameDetail;LastName,LastNameDetail;Company,Company;Email,EmailDetail;Status,leadStatus;RecordType,RecordType" />

<!-- Try to find the Lead by email (exact match) -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Lead"
        value="Email,true" />
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Lead"
        value="Email,true;" />

<!-- If the Lead is not found, then create one with the following fields set -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Lead"
        value="FirstName,true;LastName,true;Email,true;Company,true;Status,true;RecordType,true" />

<!-- If a new Lead record has been created, open it as a subtab -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Lead"
        value="true" />

<!-- displayToAgent: Hides the lead record type from the agent -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.displayToAgent:RecordType" value="false" />

<!-- Save the Lead id to transcript's field ContactId -->
      <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Lead"
        value="LeadId" />

<input type= "hidden" name= "liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.displayToAgent: String detailName" value= "Boolean display" />
      <div id="submit">  
          <input type='submit' value='Request Chat' id='prechat_submit'/>
      </div>
</form>
Hi All,

I am getting the below error's when i am trying to invoke 3rd party system via outbound message call.
Please help.

(403)Forbidden
java.io.IOException:Stream closed.

Thanks...
Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea

I'm in the process of exploring setting up a Live Agent chat implementation and we want to figure out if the following are possible:

1. Can we grab the current URL of the page and insert that in to the pre-chat window? Or pass that to the customer service chat person?

We want the customer service agent to see whate page/URL the questions are coming from?

2. Can we use javascript or something on the page to grab data off of the page and insert that automatically in to the pre-chat form or pass that to the customer service agent?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea