• Trekbin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 
I have a custom field namely Score and I want to display the standard 'Rating' which can be found in Accounts with the picklist (hot,warm,cold) based on this custom score field (Number field) in a formula field. I have problems coming up with right formula, just for example:

IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), so when the score is above 2.5 the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the Rating picklist into a formula to receive one these Ratings (hot,warm or cold) for an Account?
Or should I maybe consider doing this with a Validation Rule?

Thanks in advance :)
Hello All,

Public Class AccountCreation
{
Public List<Account> CreateAccount(String s, String p){
List<Account> a = new List<Account>();
for(Account acc:a)
{
acc.Name=s;
acc.phone=p;
insert all;
}
return a;
}

In the above programm , can crete account , but i am not getting rerun values after i executed bellow code in developer console
AccountCreation ac= new AccountCreation();
ac.CreateAccount('sss','1234');
System.debug("debug"+ ac);
in this debug statement not displaying any created records.
would any one please explain bit more what might be the reason .

Hello, I have a text field with values ​like: " Cats , dogs " or "banana , apple, orange ". The values ​​are texts separated by commas and can not be repeated in any order. Like I can't have two records, one with "cats, dogs" and other with "dogs, cats". how to create a validation rule for this?
Hey, So I've been all over the forums and cannot seem to find the solution for this or where I am going. If anyone could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.

What am trying to achieve: Validation of Picklist which cannot be (Blank) Here is what I've got so far:

AND ( 
$Label.Validation_Switch = "ON", 
Cancelled__c = True, 
(Case_ID__r.UK_Canada__c)= "UK", 
ISBLANK(Reason_for_Cancellation__c), 
TEXT(Reason_for_Job_Cancellations__c) <> "None", 
TEXT(Drill_Down_on_cancelled_reason__c) <> "None")​

Okay so the top couple of lines run and work absolutly fine but then when I place those 2 extra requirements in it accepts the code but validate anything. 

I've tried a few different things this is the last thing I tried and where I am currently stuck!

Any help would be massive on this.
Thanks 

If there is a description in text field X3PL_Customer_Owned_Items_Description__c
picklist X3PL_Customer_Owned_Items__c must contain "Informational Only" or "Review Required"​

I am getting Error: Syntax error. Extra ','

AND(
NOT(ISPICKVAL(X3PL_Customer_Owned_Items__c, 'Informational Only')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(X3PL_Customer_Owned_Items__c, 'Review Required')),
NOT(ISBLANK(X3PL_Customer_Owned_Items_Description__c))
),
AND(      
NOT(ISPICKVAL(X3PL_Veritiv_Provided__c, 'Informational Only')),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(X3PL_Veritiv_Provided__c, 'Review Required')), 
NOT(ISPICKVAL(X3PL_Veritiv_Provided_Description__c))
))

Thanks in advance! 

Hello,

I found below formula to add 3 business days to current date, this excludes the weends.

CASE(MOD(TODAY()- DATE(1900, 1, 7), 7), 0, TODAY()+3, 1, TODAY()+3, 2, TODAY()+3,3, TODAY()+5, 4, TODAY()+5, 5, TODAY()+5, 6, TODAY()+4,null)

I need to modify this formula to add 10 / 15 + todays date, i'm unable to identify where exactly to change in the formula which will display TODAY() + 10 business days.

Please help,
Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I want to display Ebents tab for community user. The community is created using Napil teplate. Iam not finding ways to display Events using napili template. please help.

thanks in advance.

Vedashri
Hi All,

I want to display Dashboards tab for community user. The community is created using Napil teplate. Iam not finding ways to display dasboards using napili template. please help.

thanks in advance.

Vedashri
Hi All,

please let me know how to add / invite members to Chatter in Lightening? I can see how to add members in Chatter in the classic view but not in lightning experiance. 

Please Help!!

Thanks
Hi All,

is there a way to replace the butterfly when login to lightening interface with cutom logo?

Thanks,
Veda
Hi All, 

I have one managed packed which is already in AppExchange. I have made few updates to it and created new version of managed in packaging org. Please guide me steps to re-publish the new version of managed package to AppExchange.

Thanks,
Veda
Hi All,

I have created a visualforce page to display in bottom side bar of contact in console App. I have overridden 'New' and 'Edit' buttons of Contact(FYI, I have a visualforce page for create and edit functionality of contact). When I click edit button(even though it is overriden by vf page) bottom side bar is visible but, when I click 'New' button 'Bottom side bar' is not displaying in console app.

Please let me know how I can display bottom side bar?

Thanks,
Vedashri

Hello,

I want to change the label of 'Name' field in "Flow Interview" object. Please let me know how I can update this field label.
FYI, I have tried to use ‘Rename Tabs and Labels’ but "Flow Interview" object is not coming under this. 

Please help. Thanks in advance!!
As per the requirement we have to redirect to Account detail page once the “visual workflow” is completed. The functionality works as expected unless we pause and resume the flow. We are not redirect to account detail once the paused flow is resumed, besides it again launches the flow.

Please help. Thanks!
Hi All,

I want to display Dashboards tab for community user. The community is created using Napil teplate. Iam not finding ways to display dasboards using napili template. please help.

thanks in advance.

Vedashri
I have this rule set up to notify if a lead has been changed to someone else, but i don't want it to notify if it is a certain lead status

ISCHANGED( OwnerId ) && (Status  <> "CP Lead")

Syntax error: Error: Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

Hello,I was trying to create a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 
But when I try typing something in this field to try it (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000CuOw. Contact your administrator for help. 

There is no trigger or class involed I only created a custom field and this process in Process Builder.

Maybe it doesn't work because I am the administrator myself?
What can I do?

Thanks in advance:)
Hello, I created a process that should notify when there has been a value typed in a custom field in Opportunities. 
But when I try typing something in this field to try it (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000CuOw. Contact your administrator for help. 

There is no trigger or class involed I only created a custom field and this process in Process Builder.

Maybe it doesn't work because I am the administrator myself?
What can I do?

Thanks in advance:)
Hi All,

How to get the query the data that has been modified in last 24 hours  ?

Can any one helpme on this query

Thanks in advance
  • June 16, 2016

Hi,
i need to get the data from the selected picklist..

the picklist is to have 5 records, if i selected 1 record from the piclist in the visual force page the cases object data is to mbe shown which is assigned to that contact.

can anyone help me on this?

Hello, 
I have a custom field namely Score and I want to display the standard 'Rating' which can be found in Accounts with the picklist (hot,warm,cold) based on this custom score field (Number field) in a formula field. I have problems coming up with right formula, just for example:

IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), so when the score is above 2.5 the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the Rating picklist into a formula to receive one these Ratings (hot,warm or cold) for an Account?

Hello, 
I want to display one of the possible Ratings for each of my Accounts (hot,warm,cold) based on a score (Number field), just for example:
IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), then the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the standard field Rating into a formula to receive this Rating for an Account?

Hi Friends,

I have two custom objects 
1)  Invoice__c
2) Invoice_Product__c

These 2 objects have master detail relationship between them (Invoice_Product__c is child object)

Here, i am writing a visualforce page on parent object (Invoice__c) where i need to get the values of my child object (Invoice_Product__c).

My Page : 

<apex:repeat value="{!Invoice__c}" var="inv" id="theRepeat"> 

<tr style="font-size:16px;height:300px;vertical-align:text-top;Font-family:Verdana,Arial;"> 
                        <td style="border-left:1px solid;border-top:none;border-right:none;border-bottom:none;text-align:center;"><apex:outputText value="{!inv.Quantity__c.Invoice_Product__r}"/></td>

<td style="border-left:none;border-top:none;border-right:1px solid;border-bottom:none;text-align:center;"><apex:outputText value="{!inv.Product_Name_del__c.Invoice_Product__r}"/></td>           
                        <td style="border-left:none;border-top:none;border-right:1px solid;border-bottom:none;text-align:center;"><apex:outputText value="{!inv.orderDiscount.Invoice_Product__r}" /></td> 

The Highlighted fields are from child object (Invoice_Product__c)

The error i was geeting was ::

"Unknown property 'Integer.Invoice_Product__r'

How do I get the fields of (Invoice_Product__c) on my page.

Any help would be appriciated..!

• May 03, 2016
I have a few validation rules defined on custom fields of account object. These fields are getting fetched on a VF page, but the validation rule error messages are not getting displayed on the page. I have added the tag  <apex:messages /> in my VF page, still the error msg is not getting displayed.
Kindly advise what i should do so that the validation rule error msg gets displayed on the VF page.

Thanks,
Sandhya
Hi Guys,

I need a trigger to count the task of Account, Contact, opportunity and update in the Account count field with sum of Account task, Contact task, Opportunity task.

EX - Create a Account, create 2 task on Account, create a contact related to this account and create 1 task, create a opportunity related to this account  create 2 task. In Account Count Field it shoud be 5 taks.
Hi,

I have done one visual flow ,output is just create a test record in custom object........But i got error 

User-added image

Could anybody expalin the how to debug 
  • April 27, 2016

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.