• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an Apex webservice that I am trying to consume from a simple .net website. I can login into Salesforce using the Enterprise WSDL or the Partnerservice WSDL. But when I try to call the class I get the following error.

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 96.43.150.232:443 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect

This is connecting to a Sandbox environment.

Any ideas please?
This is my Apex class
global class PAVE_ProjectWebService
{
     webservice static List<PAVE_Project__c> getProjectProposal(String strFilter)
     {
        String SOQL;

SOQL = 'SELECT Project_Name__c,PAVE_Site__r.Name,Status__c FROM PAVE_Project__c ';
        if (strFilter != null) SOQL += 'WHERE ' + strFilter;
        return Database.query(SOQL);
     }
}

I have generated the WSDL for the class.
I have an Apex webservice that I am trying to consume from a simple .net website. I can login into Salesforce using the Enterprise WSDL or the Partnerservice WSDL. But when I try to call the class I get the following error.

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 96.43.150.232:443 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect

This is connecting to a Sandbox environment.

Any ideas please?
This is my Apex class
global class PAVE_ProjectWebService
{
     webservice static List<PAVE_Project__c> getProjectProposal(String strFilter)
     {
        String SOQL;

SOQL = 'SELECT Project_Name__c,PAVE_Site__r.Name,Status__c FROM PAVE_Project__c ';
        if (strFilter != null) SOQL += 'WHERE ' + strFilter;
        return Database.query(SOQL);
     }
}

I have generated the WSDL for the class.