• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I have requirement, where i have to create a force.com site with search feature for general public. Suppose i want to list down all the Counties based on perticular zipcode. I woule be mainting the data in custom/standard object within my org, but it should be visible to all based on the search. Without providing login feature can any user, do search on the data saved in salesforce org. If we then, how should i configure my site.
Hi All,

i want to integarte my current org with microsoft planner to move all the task and plan. Could any one please help me out here and let me know how we can do that
Hi All,
I want to show one quick action conditionally based on the value of the picklist field. Please let me know, if there is any out-of-box functionality available, which we can use to accomplish it.
Hi All

I am trying to add one Visualforce page on record page layout, with is inculding script for showing pop warning message. But unfortunately when i edit page and add the visiualforce page component form left bar. i am not getting the page which i created :( 
VFPage not appearing in Edit page layout for custom object record
Hi Everyone,

Issue: Auto generated number for all the related custom object per account. i.e

Account1 -- CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3
Account2 -- CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3... so on

Solution:
Account --(Master Detail Relationship) ---CustomObj
 For its solution i have created one customObj_Count__c field of rollup summary type. Now using process builder when i am trying to update the Auto-generated field by using formula 'CustomObj'+TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c)  its giving me values in CustomObj0,CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3..
There for i tried changing my code to  
IF( ((TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c) =  0), 'CustomObj'+TEXT(([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c)+ 1),  'CustomObj'+TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c) ) 
and now i am getting output as
CustomObj1,CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3

Please, help me out here what i am doing wrong.
Hi All,

I have created one lookup relationship field with the Account in a custom object. We have 2-3 records too in Custom object, and for every record lookup field is filled. Still i am getting this error message
"You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. "
When i am tring to change its field type. :(
I had even tried deleting up all the records then clearing the recycle bin waited for 24 hours to get it completed removed, nothing worked so far :(

Hi Everyone,

Could please provide me example for avoiding recursive trigger using teh future annotated method.
I am new to salesforce, using trailhead i was trying to create sandbox org. I have access to developer domain only, also i have check that "Sandboxes are available in Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions" only. Still wanted to confirm if we can have set it up in developer edition or not.
I am new to salesforce, using trailhead i was trying to create sandbox org. I have access to developer domain only, also i have check that "Sandboxes are available in Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions" only. Still wanted to confirm if we can have set it up in developer edition or not.
Hi Everyone,

Issue: Auto generated number for all the related custom object per account. i.e

Account1 -- CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3
Account2 -- CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3... so on

Solution:
Account --(Master Detail Relationship) ---CustomObj
 For its solution i have created one customObj_Count__c field of rollup summary type. Now using process builder when i am trying to update the Auto-generated field by using formula 'CustomObj'+TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c)  its giving me values in CustomObj0,CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3..
There for i tried changing my code to  
IF( ((TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c) =  0), 'CustomObj'+TEXT(([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c)+ 1),  'CustomObj'+TEXT([CustomObj__c].Account.CustomObj__c) ) 
and now i am getting output as
CustomObj1,CustomObj1, CustomObj2, CustomObj3

Please, help me out here what i am doing wrong.
Hi All,

I have created one lookup relationship field with the Account in a custom object. We have 2-3 records too in Custom object, and for every record lookup field is filled. Still i am getting this error message
"You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. "
When i am tring to change its field type. :(
I had even tried deleting up all the records then clearing the recycle bin waited for 24 hours to get it completed removed, nothing worked so far :(

Use case: develop and deploy a visual force page with lightning components to a force.com site.  The site is used by guest users (anonymous user) only.  We do not have Communities enables in our org.  I have seen some forum posts about this but no definitive answers or documentation references.  Is this use case feasible?