• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a form with over 400 picklist values. They are alphabetical, but still, to scroll all the way down might be tedious. Does anyone know how to create a form where someone starts typing what they think applies to them, and the list of things that match what they are typing (based on what values are in the picklist) start to pop up? or just a more traditional search function that returns applicable results? Suggests to lessen the number of  values in the picklist would not be helpful, as the list is that long for a reason. Thanks much!
I have a form with over 400 picklist values. They are alphabetical, but still, to scroll all the way down might be tedious. Does anyone know how to create a form where someone starts typing what they think applies to them, and the list of things that match what they are typing (based on what values are in the picklist) start to pop up? or just a more traditional search function that returns applicable results? Suggests to lessen the number of  values in the picklist would not be helpful, as the list is that long for a reason. Thanks much!

Hi there,

We have a lookup field on LEADS point to Accounts. The Web To Lead Form does not display the Lookup field called "Reseller", and I am not sure what HTML element should be used to grab the data from the Web Form and then populate into the look up field into LEADS object.

We have tried using something like this:-

Reseller: 

Reseller:<input  id="00N80000004nbGG" maxlength="100" name="00N80000004nbGG" size="20" type="text" /><br>

This is not working.

On the Web Form the field Reseller is a picklist while in SFDC we are trying to populate into lookup field.

How should this be resolve, what do we need to do on our web form to populate this value into SFDC under the lookup field.?