• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
During the maintenance window yesterday, April 3rd, Trailhead and some other SF resources were routing to a custom HTTP 500 page that indicated a general system failure. I think it would be better it clearly stated it was a maintenance window, and possibly give an estimate of when the site would be back up. Can someone inside SF look into this ?
During the maintenance window yesterday, April 3rd, Trailhead and some other SF resources were routing to a custom HTTP 500 page that indicated a general system failure. I think it would be better it clearly stated it was a maintenance window, and possibly give an estimate of when the site would be back up. Can someone inside SF look into this ?
I'm having trouble installing this app. It gives a compatibility warning. I've searched for a version specifically for Developer's Edition and none were listed. I went to install it anyway, got to the permissions page and the continue button does not work. Ideas?