• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been getting the following error whenever i try to create a build to Salesforce. May i know what changes i need to make on my system (.yaml file) to get this working. 
The command "openssl aes-256-cbc -K $encrypted_badc503f6449_key -iv $encrypted_badc503f6449_iv -in assets/server.key.enc -out assets/server.key -d" failed and exited with 1 during .
I really think Trailhead ought to point out that you're going to have troubles running through the module in Windows....
I have been getting the following error whenever i try to create a build to Salesforce. May i know what changes i need to make on my system (.yaml file) to get this working. 
The command "openssl aes-256-cbc -K $encrypted_badc503f6449_key -iv $encrypted_badc503f6449_iv -in assets/server.key.enc -out assets/server.key -d" failed and exited with 1 during .
I really think Trailhead ought to point out that you're going to have troubles running through the module in Windows....
Hi, 

In below code I am hard coding RW: and FW: in the loop to compare and replace please suggest me how to  user keywords. 
public static void processUpdate(list<Case> cseLst) {
        String FWSubject;
        String RWSubject;
        String CaseSubject;
        list<Case> caseLst = new list<Case>();

for (Case c : cseLst) {       
            if(c.subject <> null){     
                // Remove FW and RW from case subject to get exact string
                if(c.subject.Contains('FW:')){
                    FWSubject = c.subject.replaceAll('FW:','');
                    System.debug('FQ Trim String :' + FWSubject);
                    CaseSubject = FWSubject;