• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am currently working a full - time job as Salesforce. Com administrator/Tier1 and Tier 2 Production Support.  I have a need to reduce the number of working hours per week and looking for an opportunity that would allow to work up to 25 hours a week and remote. I have 12+ years of Salesforce. Com experience and currently preparing to get the certification. 

If anyone has any availability, please kindly contact me - 224-715-0653 and/or rosalin_charath@yahoo.com. 
Hello, I am currently working a full - time job as Salesforce. Com administrator/Tier1 and Tier 2 Production Support.  I have a need to reduce the number of working hours per week and looking for an opportunity that would allow to work up to 25 hours a week and remote. I have 12+ years of Salesforce. Com experience and currently preparing to get the certification. 

If anyone has any availability, please kindly contact me - 224-715-0653 and/or rosalin_charath@yahoo.com.