• Marketing & Business Development
  • ROTHKOPF Law Firm / Pinakos iP Consultin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are a German based Intellectual Property Law firm and are looking for a experienced and certified SF Dev in Munich.
Your main task is backuping our current SF installation and re-booting it as fresh installation and helping us to re-import all account and contact data.
Expected project time is 5 working days, starting asap. 
We are a small, motivated and active team of law, marketing and business professionals.  If we feel that the successful candidate is a true match to our company culture and structure, we are open to establish a long lasting working relation on project basis. 
Please contact me with your relevant working experiences, CV and relevant certificates. 
We are looking forward to meeting you! 
Hello Community,
I am the marketing and business developer of a German iP Law Company. After our developer left, I was given the task to maintain our SF enterprise platform.
I turn to you with the following problem, that I encounter whenever I try to set a new task or send an e-mail. I assume that the error comes from a project that was started long before I joined the company, and was never really resolved and is now sitting there crippling our SF. Since I want to use SF for marketing campaigns, it is vital to me to have a working e-mail solution.

This is the error message:
Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005Dxxxxxx/00Dxxxxxxx

onTask: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.

Class.System.EncodingUtil.urlDecode: line 25, column 1
Class.TaskHandlers.AfterInsertHandler.handle: line 58, column 1
Class.Triggers.manage: line 58, column 1
Trigger.onTask: line 9, column 1

This is the on-screen error message:
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger onTask caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: onTask: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.: Class.System.EncodingUtil.urlDecode: line 25, column 1

This is what I believe is the offending code:

trigger onTask on Task(after delete, after insert, after undelete, 
after update, before delete, before insert, before update) {

new Triggers()
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterinsert, new TaskHandlers.AfterInsertHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterupdate, new TaskHandlers.AfterUpdateHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.beforeupdate, new TaskHandlers.BeforeUpdateHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterdelete, new TaskHandlers.AfterDeleteHandler()) 
        .manage();
}

SF support team suggested that I might post this error to the community, hoping to get help. I am not a developer, but I have experience in HTML5, JS, CSS3 and PHP.

Any help is highly appreciated! Thank you very much!
best regards,
Mark
We are a German based Intellectual Property Law firm and are looking for a experienced and certified SF Dev in Munich.
Your main task is backuping our current SF installation and re-booting it as fresh installation and helping us to re-import all account and contact data.
Expected project time is 5 working days, starting asap. 
We are a small, motivated and active team of law, marketing and business professionals.  If we feel that the successful candidate is a true match to our company culture and structure, we are open to establish a long lasting working relation on project basis. 
Please contact me with your relevant working experiences, CV and relevant certificates. 
We are looking forward to meeting you! 
Hello Community,
I am the marketing and business developer of a German iP Law Company. After our developer left, I was given the task to maintain our SF enterprise platform.
I turn to you with the following problem, that I encounter whenever I try to set a new task or send an e-mail. I assume that the error comes from a project that was started long before I joined the company, and was never really resolved and is now sitting there crippling our SF. Since I want to use SF for marketing campaigns, it is vital to me to have a working e-mail solution.

This is the error message:
Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005Dxxxxxx/00Dxxxxxxx

onTask: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.

Class.System.EncodingUtil.urlDecode: line 25, column 1
Class.TaskHandlers.AfterInsertHandler.handle: line 58, column 1
Class.Triggers.manage: line 58, column 1
Trigger.onTask: line 9, column 1

This is the on-screen error message:
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger onTask caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: onTask: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.: Class.System.EncodingUtil.urlDecode: line 25, column 1

This is what I believe is the offending code:

trigger onTask on Task(after delete, after insert, after undelete, 
after update, before delete, before insert, before update) {

new Triggers()
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterinsert, new TaskHandlers.AfterInsertHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterupdate, new TaskHandlers.AfterUpdateHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.beforeupdate, new TaskHandlers.BeforeUpdateHandler())
        .bind(Triggers.Evt.afterdelete, new TaskHandlers.AfterDeleteHandler()) 
        .manage();
}

SF support team suggested that I might post this error to the community, hoping to get help. I am not a developer, but I have experience in HTML5, JS, CSS3 and PHP.

Any help is highly appreciated! Thank you very much!
best regards,
Mark