• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
In my org, each user can see specific contacts according to his role. 

We want to be able to send email with Salesforce, but without creating a template in advance. 

1. With "mass email": I can create views for sending mails to specific contacts, but I have to choose a template that I created in advance. 
2. With "Activity History"--> "Send an Email": I can write the body of the message, but the user see all the contacts in the org, not according to his role. 
I'm looking for a combination: 

I want that the user will be able to write an email without template and that he will see just his contacts (according to the role). 
Is it possible? 
​Thanks!
Hi, 
In the object Contacts, there is "age" field which is a formula field depending on the birthdate. 
In another object- Events, I want to know the age of the contact in each event. for example, if she was 17 years old, and the event was in 1/1/2015, I still want to see the same age (17 Y/O) even if now it's 1/1/18 for instance. 
How can I keep the age so it won't automatically change?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,
In my org, each user can see specific contacts according to his role. 

We want to be able to send email with Salesforce, but without creating a template in advance. 

1. With "mass email": I can create views for sending mails to specific contacts, but I have to choose a template that I created in advance. 
2. With "Activity History"--> "Send an Email": I can write the body of the message, but the user see all the contacts in the org, not according to his role. 
I'm looking for a combination: 

I want that the user will be able to write an email without template and that he will see just his contacts (according to the role). 
Is it possible? 
​Thanks!
Hi, 
In the object Contacts, there is "age" field which is a formula field depending on the birthdate. 
In another object- Events, I want to know the age of the contact in each event. for example, if she was 17 years old, and the event was in 1/1/2015, I still want to see the same age (17 Y/O) even if now it's 1/1/18 for instance. 
How can I keep the age so it won't automatically change?

Thanks a lot!