• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are testing against the Summer 16 release and suddenly get this failure.  This is a managed package with no code differences; only the release changed to ensure compatibility.  This is also only showing up on SF1 interface that uses Lightening.  Testing through a webview on a PC does not exhibit this issue.
I am a very experienced developer and just ran into one that I just don't see.  I'm trying to set a boolean variable from a javascript side.  Here is the portion of the code:
// variables correlating to the checkboxes
	Boolean accountb, leadb, opportunityb;

@RemoteAction
    public Null SetCategory(String category , Boolean setv) {

if (category == 'account') {
			accountb = setv;
(the code goes on with other setttings and ends with a close bracket)
The error shows "Compile Error: Variable does not exist: accountb at line 14 column 13".  accountb is just above this.  What am I missing??

I have an odd event happening.  I am doing a simple SELECT in an event, but the whoId is not correct.  I have a method that determines the element type (lead, account, opportunity, etc) and I see the whoid in there for the lead.  I immediately do a select (below) but the select fails because the whoid shows an event instead of the lead I'm working with.  I can't see why this should be.

List<Lead> leadList = [select Id, Name, PostalCode, Street, State, City, Latitude, Longitude
from Lead where Id = :whoId];
I can run the EXACT same query and get a response.  I can see the whoid and it shows the correct ID for the lead.  In the code, it fails:
11:17:25.0 (111774981)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[126]|System.QueryException:
Event WHERE id = '00U15-------'

Above this, the whoid shows it to be a lead (00Q150-----).

What could I be doing wrong??

I'm using this interface and want to specify a "class" to test.  While the command is successful, nothing shows as having been tested.  I am specifying the class, but do I also need to specify the unique test?  How do I format this specification?
suddenly, I'm always getting a format error when using system.debug().  No matter what I put in the call, apex indicates that there is a format error.  Even something with nothing else there fails.
public class debugtest {

System.debug('testing');
}
it says "expecting right parenthesis, found "testing"

Any ideas???
I am a very experienced developer and just ran into one that I just don't see.  I'm trying to set a boolean variable from a javascript side.  Here is the portion of the code:
// variables correlating to the checkboxes
	Boolean accountb, leadb, opportunityb;

@RemoteAction
    public Null SetCategory(String category , Boolean setv) {

if (category == 'account') {
			accountb = setv;
(the code goes on with other setttings and ends with a close bracket)
The error shows "Compile Error: Variable does not exist: accountb at line 14 column 13".  accountb is just above this.  What am I missing??

I have an odd event happening.  I am doing a simple SELECT in an event, but the whoId is not correct.  I have a method that determines the element type (lead, account, opportunity, etc) and I see the whoid in there for the lead.  I immediately do a select (below) but the select fails because the whoid shows an event instead of the lead I'm working with.  I can't see why this should be.

List<Lead> leadList = [select Id, Name, PostalCode, Street, State, City, Latitude, Longitude
from Lead where Id = :whoId];
I can run the EXACT same query and get a response.  I can see the whoid and it shows the correct ID for the lead.  In the code, it fails:
11:17:25.0 (111774981)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[126]|System.QueryException:
Event WHERE id = '00U15-------'

Above this, the whoid shows it to be a lead (00Q150-----).

What could I be doing wrong??

I'm using this interface and want to specify a "class" to test.  While the command is successful, nothing shows as having been tested.  I am specifying the class, but do I also need to specify the unique test?  How do I format this specification?