• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI all,

We have the Requirement that need to integrate the IBM Case Managemnet to Salesforce.Please Suggest me if any Existiong tools avilable to integrate.

Thanks in advance
Am working on Email to Case functionality.
In the Email body,I have the Roll Number  in the body and Used the Sring methods to saparate that number from body.and i have maped that number to custom field(Tag_ID__C).But Email to case functionality allows the duplicate cases.How we can restrict the Duplicate cases.

I know one option : Change the Filed As Unique(Check the Unique  Check box ).

But it is effecting the my other functionaity.Any other possible Solution please?.

Thanks,
John.
Scenario: 
I have a Oppotunity Record,Under that record I have added two opportunity Teaam Member

Opportunity Team Mem        Role
Justin                                Account Manager
Rahul                                Account Manager

Activity Type Picklist Values : Banking,Electricity,Heatlh,HR 

When ever the Opportunity StageName is Changed from Prospective to Qualification ,then we need create the Task with the Activity type :Banking and Assigned To is one of the Opportunity Team Member(He should be Account Manager role):
Whenever the that Task (Banking)  status to Completed,then  we need to create the one more task with  the Activity typ :Elictricity and Assigned to is on of the Opportunity Team Mem(He should be Account Manager role).
Whenever the that Task (Electricity)  status to completed we need to create the two  more tasks with with the Activity typ :Health and HR and Assigned to is on of the Opportunity Team Mem(He should be Account Manager role).

NOTE: If no Opportunity team member  on opportunity record ,Assign To should be owner of that record

Please Help me

Thanks In Advance.

When ever the task "Template" competed then create a two more tasks(RASD n TSED) with trigger.
I have the String '11/12/15 10:42' to Date time format.

I have Date_take__C field on Case object.I am Using EMail to case functionality .where i am getting the Case Description from the email body,from the email body i  have captured the '11/12/15 10:42' in to string vairable.But now am not able to assign to the  Date_take__C case field.

Thanks in advance.
I have two checkboxes(Stu__C,CLS__C) on contact object and two number(X_count,Y_count) fileds on account object.
X_count : contacts where Stu__C is not checked,
Y_count :contacts where CLS__C is not Checked.

I need to calculate the Stu__C unchecked contacts associated with an account and that count i have to show on X_count(Account). (like Rollup summery)
I need to calculate the CLS__C unchecked contacts associated with an account and that count i have to show on Y_count(Account). (like Rollup summery)

Thanks in advance
HI all,

We have the Requirement that need to integrate the IBM Case Managemnet to Salesforce.Please Suggest me if any Existiong tools avilable to integrate.

Thanks in advance
Am working on Email to Case functionality.
In the Email body,I have the Roll Number  in the body and Used the Sring methods to saparate that number from body.and i have maped that number to custom field(Tag_ID__C).But Email to case functionality allows the duplicate cases.How we can restrict the Duplicate cases.

I know one option : Change the Filed As Unique(Check the Unique  Check box ).

But it is effecting the my other functionaity.Any other possible Solution please?.

Thanks,
John.
I have the String '11/12/15 10:42' to Date time format.

I have Date_take__C field on Case object.I am Using EMail to case functionality .where i am getting the Case Description from the email body,from the email body i  have captured the '11/12/15 10:42' in to string vairable.But now am not able to assign to the  Date_take__C case field.

Thanks in advance.