• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The parameters data was passed to the next page by redirecting the page but I want the same information to be open in new window not in the same window.
I want to save scanned copy's of the patients to their records (Id's) in their customUser-added image objects.User-added image
Like this I want to choose the scanned images into thier ID and after submitting the data the saved image will be dispalyed as follow

In my VF-Page i am trying to enable inlineeditsupport for the data displayed in pageblocktable works fine iff data is present in all fields.. if a particular field is blank in a record then the inlineeditsupport doesn't allow to edit that empty/null field.. how to overcome this problem..

Thanks In Advance..

Hello
I am getting this error while submitting approval process.
Unable to Process Approval Request
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information. 
The parameters data was passed to the next page by redirecting the page but I want the same information to be open in new window not in the same window.
I want to save scanned copy's of the patients to their records (Id's) in their customUser-added image objects.User-added image
Like this I want to choose the scanned images into thier ID and after submitting the data the saved image will be dispalyed as follow

In my VF-Page i am trying to enable inlineeditsupport for the data displayed in pageblocktable works fine iff data is present in all fields.. if a particular field is blank in a record then the inlineeditsupport doesn't allow to edit that empty/null field.. how to overcome this problem..

Thanks In Advance..

Hello
I am getting this error while submitting approval process.
Unable to Process Approval Request
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information.