• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object

I have created the Basic Account User profile and Permission Set - checked the "Read" and "Edit" boxes under the Account Rating, still the result is wrong. 
Anyone knows where I went wrong?

I have checked the "Read" and "Edit" box, but still it says does not have the right filed-level security

Hi All,

I'm having trouble completing the unit "Use Report and Dashboard Templates" within the module ""Org62 Sales Reporting". Basically the challenge section isn't displaying on the page (so there are no instructions, questions or a button to complete displayed). Other units in the same module are working as expected. I've tried clearing browser cache and using another browser with the same result.

Any advice would be appreciated.

FYI - here is a screenshot where you can see that there is nothing displaying after the Resources section (just the page footer):
User-added image

Cheers,

Angus

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object

I have created the Basic Account User profile and Permission Set - checked the "Read" and "Edit" boxes under the Account Rating, still the result is wrong. 
Anyone knows where I went wrong?

I have checked the "Read" and "Edit" box, but still it says does not have the right filed-level security