• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tried to do a bulk upload of new contacts to our database but this message has come up:

CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:npsp.TDTM_Contact: execution of AfterInsert\ncaused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0030o0000365ieHAAQ; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, CTCT21.Contact_Trigger: execution of BeforeUpdate\ncaused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded\n(CTCT21): []\n(npsp)\n:--

Has anyone else experienced it?
Hi there,
Sorry if this is obvious and maybe I've been sitting oin front of the computer too long, but I'm having trouble writing a string of "IF" statements.

I'm trying to say...  
IF field => 1 and <=4 then write "New", otherwise write "Nil" & 
IF field => 5 and <=9 then write "Newer", otherwise write "Nil" & 
IF field => 10 and <=14 then write "Newest", otherwise write "Nil" & 

so on...

Can someone help me please?

Kind regards,
Adam

Hi there,

We're using Gravity Forms on our website and I'm trying to get a form to talk to our "Cases" area on Salesforce. I've linked all the fields together and I had this email come through:

Reason: Status cannot take this value unless Approved flag is checked.

For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Case, please contact Customer Support.

Has anyone come across this issue? Any help on how I can recitfy so the form goes through?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi there,

We're using Gravity Forms on our website and I'm trying to get a form to talk to our "Cases" area on Salesforce. I've linked all the fields together and I had this email come through:

Reason: Status cannot take this value unless Approved flag is checked.

For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Case, please contact Customer Support.

Has anyone come across this issue? Any help on how I can recitfy so the form goes through?

Thanks,

Adam