• Lead Salesforce Developer
  • Techila Global Services

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was trying to install the local Dev Server and when I execute this command it is throwing an error.

C:\Users\Desktop\Salesforce> sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server

This plugin is not digitally signed and its authenticity cannot be verified. Continue installation y/n?: y
Finished digital signature check.
error An unexpected error occurred: "https://registry.yarnpkg.com/@salesforce%2flwc-dev-server: self signed certificate in certificate chain".
Installing plugin @salesforce/lwc-dev-server... !
Error: yarn add @salesforce/lwc-dev-server@latest --non-interactive --mutex=file:C:/Users/p2764490/AppData/Local/sfdx/yarn.lock --preferred-cache-folder=C:/Users/p2764490/AppData/Local/sfdx/yarn --check-files exited with code 
    at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:/Program Files/Salesforce CLI/client/node_modules/@oclif/plugin-plugins/lib/yarn.js:31:28)

Hi All,

LWC intellisense(autocomplete) is not working in HTML file for lwc in vs code. I have all the salesforce extensions installed. Also, I have tried reinstalling both vs cdoe, CLI and extensions too. Still the same issue.
Have been using this for so long but all of sudden, I was stuck with this yesterday. Can somebody assist here.

Thanks

We have recently enabled support for Salesforce Files in our app however some of our clients do not want to enable Chatter for some users.

It seems enabling Chatter is a requirement to use Salesforce Files.

Our only solution appears to be to restrict those clients to only use Attachments rather than Salesforce Files.

Has anyone found a way around this?

As a developer I don't seem to be able to log a ticket with Salesforce to request this enhancement.  I am a newbie so maybe I just haven't been able to find the right channel. (And apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum).

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Dan

I'm trying to complete the Handle Record Changes and Errors module but can't seem to get past the following challenge error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'accEdit' Lightning Component JS Controller does not appear to be setting 'v.recordSaveError' with an error message.

.I've tried many different combinations of sets and am not having much luck.

I've tried several different component.set methods such as this one:
component.set('v.recordSaveError','Error: ' + saveResult.state + ', message: ' + JSON.stringify(saveResult.error));

Any ideas what this module is looking for as a valid solution?

I do see recordSaveError display after being set due to an error.

Thanks.

Hi,

I know this is beta but this might be a bug...or maybe just me.

I am trying to integrate with an external system and the information I have from the external system is the BillingCountry and the BillingStateCode. I do not have the BillingState from my external system, just the code. Therefore, I am trying to create an account using the folowing:

Account a = new Account(Name='TestHugo', BillingCountry='Canada', BillingStateCode = 'QC');
INSERT a;

However I get this error:
FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, A country must be specified before specifying a state value for field: [BillingStateCode]

Do you know if this is a bug or if I am just not using it the right way.

Any ideas?

We have recently enabled support for Salesforce Files in our app however some of our clients do not want to enable Chatter for some users.

It seems enabling Chatter is a requirement to use Salesforce Files.

Our only solution appears to be to restrict those clients to only use Attachments rather than Salesforce Files.

Has anyone found a way around this?

As a developer I don't seem to be able to log a ticket with Salesforce to request this enhancement.  I am a newbie so maybe I just haven't been able to find the right channel. (And apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum).

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Dan