• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement to send out a single email with a list of Record Id's that were inserted during the scheduled job to a single user.
Can any one tell me how to iterate through this list of records that were inserted and send a single email with all the record ID's to a user.

Thanks

• April 06, 2016
Is there any way to track the field history in Opportunity line item through a custom code? since there is no standard feature enabled for this object to track field history.

Thanks

• March 18, 2016
Hi,

I have created Custom Detail Page Button with a HTTP URL. When user clicks on that button on a record, the URL link gets executed( Contacts third party server) and a field value is updated with the result on the record.

I have a requirement to not use this custom button and make the process automatic i.e. to execute URL Execution when a record is created ( Instead of user clickling on the button everytime).

Do anyone have idea how to call this HTTP URL in the apex class when a record is created?

Thanks in advance
  • February 03, 2016
Is there any way to track the field history in Opportunity line item through a custom code? since there is no standard feature enabled for this object to track field history.

Thanks

• March 18, 2016
Hi,

I have created Custom Detail Page Button with a HTTP URL. When user clicks on that button on a record, the URL link gets executed( Contacts third party server) and a field value is updated with the result on the record.

I have a requirement to not use this custom button and make the process automatic i.e. to execute URL Execution when a record is created ( Instead of user clickling on the button everytime).

Do anyone have idea how to call this HTTP URL in the apex class when a record is created?

Thanks in advance
  • February 03, 2016