• Salesforce Administrator
  • ITA Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have the below trigger on the fritz.  I just processed a mass update via DataLoader and when the records updated it put the batch Contact Role count in each field and not the records Contact Roles count.  

What did I do wrong? 
trigger updatecontactrolecount on Opportunity (before insert, before update)
{

Boolean isPrimary;
Integer iCount;

Map<String, Opportunity> oppty_con = new Map<String, Opportunity>();//check if the contact role is needed and add it to the oppty_con map
for (Integer i = 0; i < Trigger.new.size(); i++) 
{
        oppty_con.put(Trigger.new[i].id,
        Trigger.new[i]);      
}
isPrimary = False; 
for (List<OpportunityContactRole> oppcntctrle :[select OpportunityId from OpportunityContactRole where (OpportunityContactRole.IsPrimary = True and OpportunityContactRole.OpportunityId in :oppty_con.keySet())])
{
 if (oppcntctrle .Size() >0)
 {
 isPrimary = True;     
 }
}
iCount = 0;
for (List<OpportunityContactRole> oppcntctrle2 : [select OpportunityId from OpportunityContactRole where (OpportunityContactRole.OpportunityId in :oppty_con.keySet())])//Query for Contact Roles
{    
 if (oppcntctrle2 .Size()>0)
 {
 iCount= oppcntctrle2 .Size();     
 }
}
for (Opportunity Oppty : system.trigger.new) //Check if  roles exist in the map or contact role isn't required 
{
Oppty.Number_of_Contacts_Roles_Assigned__c = iCount;
Oppty.Primary_Contact_Assigned__c =isPrimary; 
}
}

I've been trying to check a challege on the Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals in the Process Automation badge and I keep getting this error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The approval process entry criteria evaluated to true when they should have been false. Check to make sure you have set all entry criteria exactly as specified in the challenge

I have checked my approval process and watched the youtube video to verify I'm setting it up correctly and it still won't accept it. 

Anyone else having issues? 
Is it possible to create a custom detail page button on the Lead object that would add the Lead to a specific campaign, autosave and then redirect back to the Lead? 

I was planning on doing a simple URL hijacking, but I need to autosave the record and you can't do that. 

So, my next option is to create a visualforce page, but I'm not skilled in doing so.

Thank you in advance for your help!!! 
I have the below trigger on the fritz.  I just processed a mass update via DataLoader and when the records updated it put the batch Contact Role count in each field and not the records Contact Roles count.  

What did I do wrong? 
trigger updatecontactrolecount on Opportunity (before insert, before update)
{

Boolean isPrimary;
Integer iCount;

Map<String, Opportunity> oppty_con = new Map<String, Opportunity>();//check if the contact role is needed and add it to the oppty_con map
for (Integer i = 0; i < Trigger.new.size(); i++) 
{
        oppty_con.put(Trigger.new[i].id,
        Trigger.new[i]);      
}
isPrimary = False; 
for (List<OpportunityContactRole> oppcntctrle :[select OpportunityId from OpportunityContactRole where (OpportunityContactRole.IsPrimary = True and OpportunityContactRole.OpportunityId in :oppty_con.keySet())])
{
 if (oppcntctrle .Size() >0)
 {
 isPrimary = True;     
 }
}
iCount = 0;
for (List<OpportunityContactRole> oppcntctrle2 : [select OpportunityId from OpportunityContactRole where (OpportunityContactRole.OpportunityId in :oppty_con.keySet())])//Query for Contact Roles
{    
 if (oppcntctrle2 .Size()>0)
 {
 iCount= oppcntctrle2 .Size();     
 }
}
for (Opportunity Oppty : system.trigger.new) //Check if  roles exist in the map or contact role isn't required 
{
Oppty.Number_of_Contacts_Roles_Assigned__c = iCount;
Oppty.Primary_Contact_Assigned__c =isPrimary; 
}
}