• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a trigger and associated test class that I am trying to deploy in production. Everything tests fine in the sandbox, and it says my trigger has 100% coverage there as well. But when I try to deploy the change set in production, I get a code coverage failure message of "The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage." It then lists the new trigger as the only item with the problem.

My question is, why does my trigger have 100% coverage in the sandbox, but when I bring it into production is says it has 0%? I'm pretty new to this stuff, so this is really confusing. Any help would be very appreciated!
I have a related list on the Account page layout (see image) that shows the products that are associated with opportunities. (Accomplished via a lookup relationship on the Opportunity Product object) However, it shows the products from ALL Opportunities, and we only want to see these details for closed won Opps. What is the best way to get the products from open or lost Opps filtered out of this list? (We definitely want to use a related list solution and not Assets on the Account object.)

User-added image
I have a trigger and associated test class that I am trying to deploy in production. Everything tests fine in the sandbox, and it says my trigger has 100% coverage there as well. But when I try to deploy the change set in production, I get a code coverage failure message of "The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage." It then lists the new trigger as the only item with the problem.

My question is, why does my trigger have 100% coverage in the sandbox, but when I bring it into production is says it has 0%? I'm pretty new to this stuff, so this is really confusing. Any help would be very appreciated!
I have a related list on the Account page layout (see image) that shows the products that are associated with opportunities. (Accomplished via a lookup relationship on the Opportunity Product object) However, it shows the products from ALL Opportunities, and we only want to see these details for closed won Opps. What is the best way to get the products from open or lost Opps filtered out of this list? (We definitely want to use a related list solution and not Assets on the Account object.)

User-added image