• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i need to display ideaList.apexp page on salesforce1 app but i am getting an error "You can't view this page, either because you don't have permission or because the page isn't supported on mobile devices​"

Please help
Hi ,

I have a requirement to send an email through code and I need to create letterhead in it. Is there any way to do it?
i need to ignore inactive user error while updating record in apex class. and taking about user not owner.
i have a requirement to add a image in exsiting email template of text type , i dont want to create a new template as it is being used at many places.
i need to restrict search for files in library please suggest how can we do that 
I got the requirement that i need to display the content of the file stored in salesforce file object based no the title.
please suggest the way 
i have a requirement that i need to create a link of files in vfpage and on click on that link the file should open in a new tab rendering as pdf 
As i need to create reminder which pops up when i want but it should use standard reminders. i need to set multiple reminders pop ups in salesforce. the reminders should use the standard reminders. can i know which function or class is responsible for the Activity reminders, so that i can use it, to create my own 
Hi ,

I have a requirement to send an email through code and I need to create letterhead in it. Is there any way to do it?
i have a requirement that i need to create a link of files in vfpage and on click on that link the file should open in a new tab rendering as pdf