• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A national healthcare product company is expanding their Salesforce development team in CT. Please contact me at Stephen@bridge-talent.com if interested in joining the team. They've established themselves as industry-leading while maintaining their start-up personality. Let's get in touch and discuss!  

Good Morning Everyone! Please contact me if interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer position. I'd love to have a conversation and make a connection :). Email: Stephen@bridge-talent.com

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development
5+ years of overall experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment (Salesforce.com, Java, C#, Python, etc.).
Experience with Service Cloud implementations and Service Cloud Console onSalesforce.com.
Demonstrated experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Workflows and Visualforce pages.
Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery and other JavaScript frameworks.
Managing Salesforce.com production and sandbox instances.
Ability to work in a Small Agile based environment.
Strong communication and multi-tasking skills; a proven self-starter and an excellent team player.

DESIRED SKILLS:

Force.com Certified Advanced Developer
Experience working with Visual Workflows in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com Communities, Force.com Sites.
Working experience with large Salesforce.com instances that have more than 200 users.
Working experience with large volumes of data on Salesforce.com instance.
Experience with Git for version control.
Minimum 2 years of experience with a full-scale SDLC program/project (design, configuration, custom development and enterprise integration)
Proficiency in a Salesforce.com development environment, encompassing Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services
Experience with data loader and migration/ETL tools; XML / JAVA a plus
A national healthcare product company is expanding their Salesforce development team in CT. Please contact me at Stephen@bridge-talent.com if interested in joining the team. They've established themselves as industry-leading while maintaining their start-up personality. Let's get in touch and discuss!