• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

My Corporate Currency is GBP but when i create an App in Einstein Analytics then it creates all the Dashboard/lenses in USD.

Can we change the Currecy somehow?

User-added image

Hi Team,

I am looking to Bucket a field and want to sum the row count for that bucket field in SAQL. Can anybody help me on this.

SAQL  -
q = load "Huntsman_Orders_with_Clients_New";
q = filter q by date('CreatedDate_Year', 'CreatedDate_Month', 'CreatedDate_Day') in ["current year".."current year"];
q = filter q by 'RecordTypeId.Name' == "Bespoke Item";
q = group q by ('Production_Type__c');
q = foreach q generate 'Production_Type__c', 
case 
when 'Production_Type__c' in ["Baste"] then "B1849"
else
"B100"
end as 'Bucket Production_Type__c', sum(Count_of_Order__c) as 'count';
q = foreach q generate count as 'count','Bucket Production_Type__c' as 'Bucket Production_Type__c';
q = order q by ('Bucket Production_Type__c' asc);
q = limit q 2000;

What i want is B1849 - 211

B100 - 44+41+31+14+1+175 = 306

User-added image

I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?
Hello
I found out that the file storage for attachments reached 95%. When I talked to users, they want to keep all the files for compliance puporse.

Do you have any suggestion on how I can mass download (15000) files from attachments and store in local share drive.

I can write code, do not have approval to buy anything

Thanks

Hello,

I am using the OpenCTI API. One of the methods I could use to possibley obtain the logged in user of Salesforce is the method 'runApex'. So, I created an Apex class below. However, I am unable to get the user. Does anybody know how to successfully obtain the salesforce user from the Apex class. Any ideas?

global class GetCurrentUser{

webService static String getUserName(String name) {
        System.debug('User Id: ' + UserInfo.getUserId());
        return UserInfo.getUserId();
    }
}

• January 26, 2013

Is there a way to perform a "global search" through all Apex code --- classes, triggers, etc.?  For example, if I want to search for a specific block of code but don't remember what class it's in...

• April 30, 2010