• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Part of the questions asks for the following:

"Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship."

Every time I create this Indirect Relationship, it just allows me to select the "Accounts" Object, not the User object. Why is this happening? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!
  • April 06, 2016
After I created my domain and activated, I cannot log in to my developer account. It says that the server was not found. How long does it take for the domain to be registered? This is so frustrating, it says 3 minutes but it's been over 30 minutes and I have received no email and now i cannot log back into my account. Has anyone else experienced this? Any resolutions?
  • April 04, 2016
Part of the questions asks for the following:

"Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship."

Every time I create this Indirect Relationship, it just allows me to select the "Accounts" Object, not the User object. Why is this happening? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!
  • April 06, 2016
create an Apex class that inserts a new account named after an incoming parameter. If the account is successfully inserted, the method should return the account record. If a DML exception occurs, the method should return null?
The Apex class must be called 'AccountHandler' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'insertNewAccount'.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must accept an incoming string as a parameter, name the account after the parameter, insert it into the system and then return the account record.
The 'insertNewAccount' method must also accept an empty string, catch the failed DML and return null.