• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

So it looks like last year when I created my Dev Org account, I managed to create two. Because I am a genius. This is the first time that it has given me any issues and I would appreciate any assisstance you could give me.

I am on the last of the Beginner Admin trails "Extending Reports using the AppExchange." The problem that I am running into is that the AppExchange continually logs me in to the wrong Dev Org account, which means I cannot complete the trail. I have tried logging out of SF, the Trailheads, and the Exchange, and even had my computer forget all passwords associated with those accounts, but it keeps happening whenever I log in.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

P.S. I am also sending an email to Salesforce Support, but thought this might be a faster way to get a response.
Hi all,

So it looks like last year when I created my Dev Org account, I managed to create two. Because I am a genius. This is the first time that it has given me any issues and I would appreciate any assisstance you could give me.

I am on the last of the Beginner Admin trails "Extending Reports using the AppExchange." The problem that I am running into is that the AppExchange continually logs me in to the wrong Dev Org account, which means I cannot complete the trail. I have tried logging out of SF, the Trailheads, and the Exchange, and even had my computer forget all passwords associated with those accounts, but it keeps happening whenever I log in.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

P.S. I am also sending an email to Salesforce Support, but thought this might be a faster way to get a response.