• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have created some VF pages and made them available on Salesforce1, allowing users to upload and download attachments for an object. However when I try to view them in Android I get redirected on the login page in chrome. After a second successful login, chrome allows me to download the attachment. Is there a way to not log in first in SF1 and then in chrome?
If I succesfully login and download another attachment, no further login is requested. Can anyone explain me why?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have created some VF pages and made them available on Salesforce1, managing navigation between pages with the object sforce.one as suggested in the documentation. Using method navigateToURL(URL [, isRedirect]) everything works fine but when I press the back button (on top left corner for iOS, using hardware button on Android) I get redirected in a wrong way, accessing older pages in the wrong order.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!
Hi all,
I have created some VF pages displaying some rich text area fields for user input and made them available for Salesforce1. When I try to input something in iOS (iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2) I get some unexpected behaviors such as rich text area not getting any input or cursor random shifting to top of the page.
It works fine on Android.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!