• Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am an SFDC Admin and I know you smarty Developers can help me out.
I have been asked to have the Case Type (Dropdown) also have a hover to show what the Case Type should be used for.

Example:
Case Type              What we would use it for
Active/Inactive         Am I active/inactive (aka med spans), member calling to check their current coverage status
Application              Calling to apply for Medicaid
Benefits - Medical   Calling about medical benefits, SID, copays, is a service/DME/procedure covered/requires PAR?

Thanks.

Can someone explain to me how to set up encryption to outgoing email to contacts through Salesforce.  

Has anyone use Congacomposer to send out encrypted emails with attachments?

Thank you.
I get an error before the AND is the last statement. (Description LIKE '%POI Document%') AND LastModifiedDate"

I changed it to WHERE and nada. It verified at OR but that pulled too many records.

SELECT Id, Name, Body, Description, ContentType FROM Attachment WHERE (Description LIKE '%Envelope%') OR (Description LIKE '%PNL Document%') OR (Description LIKE '%OOS Document%') OR (Description LIKE '%POI Document%') AND LastModifiedDate >= YESTERDAY AND LastModifiedDate < TODAY

There has been an error in the SOQL query: MALFORMED_QUERY: (Description LIKE '%POI Document%') AND LastModifiedDate >= YESTERDAY ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:219 unexpected token: AND
I am using Dataloader.io to pull attachments since SFDC doesn't allow to create reports with Attachments.  I need to download only the data from the Cases these created from.  Unfortunately, the system was setup using "Doc Control" which is all apex. I don't know code I like Conga.

My goal is to download the data only from the Cases (tickets) Last Modified "TODAY" not by the Parent ID but I only get a DD/MM/YYYY in the filter.  
Could one of you smart Developers help me with some SQL code >  Something like this.....SELECT Id, Name, Body, Description, ContentType FROM Attachment WHERE (NOT Description LIKE '%Envelope%') AND LastModifiedDate = TODAY

I am using 3 SQL lines to download the PDF.
Docs List

(Pulling PIO-Proof of Insurance only)
  • SELECT Id, Name, Body, Description, ContentType FROM Attachment WHERE (NOT Description LIKE '%Envelope%') AND (NOT Description LIKE '%PNL Document%') AND ParentId = 'ParentRecordID'

• PNLs >  ​​SELECT Id, Name, Body, Description, ContentType FROM Attachment WHERE Description LIKE '%PNL Document%' AND ParentId = 'ParentRecordID'
  •  Envelopes  > SELECT Id, Name, Body, Description, ContentType FROM Attachment WHERE Description LIKE '%Envelope%' AND ParentId = 'ParentRecordID'
Thank you
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []
Error is in expression '{!genDoc2}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page doccontrolgather: Class.DocControlQuery.SavePDF: line 203, column 1
Class.DocControlQuery.genDoc2: line 120, column 1

I need help with this apex code.  I am not a coder :-S

Hello All,

I am an Admin but have lightly worked in APEX.  At my new work they use this custom object "doc control". they can download pdf but if there are over 40 lets say we get the error message below.  Can I fix the code or is this a goverance issue?

To make sense of the numbers below, there are 54 cover pages, 2 letters for each order so 108 pnls, and the difference is 11 “other” doc control (in this case, proofs of insurance or POI).  (54 x 2) PNL + 11 POI=119 documents!

User-added image
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []
Error is in expression '{!genDoc2}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page doccontrolgather: Class.DocControlQuery.SavePDF: line 203, column 1