• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Understanding Account and Contacts unit (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/admin_intro_accounts_contacts/admin_intro_accounts_contacts_relationships)

the challenge asks that you use Related Contacts to add a Contact to multiple Accounts.  This functionality does not appear to be implemented, and I've seen a blog post that says it won't be implemented until the Summer '16 release (which hasn't happened yet).  It won't let me finish the challenge.  Is there any way to complete this challenge?  Am I missing something?
Hello Experts,

I am extremely new to the APEX Coding and to Visualforce Pages. I am trying to write, or find, an easy way to create a Red Banner, or Scrolling Marque, for my Account pages. Here is what I am trying to do or need:

If a field, Total_Elec_Gas_Avg_Usage__c, is greater or equal to 100,000, then I would like a Banner that states that the company is a "Key Account". You would think that this would be easy to code for. During my search the only thing that I have found is the following:

""the page will something like
<apex:page standardController="Account">
     <b>PUT YOUR TEXT HERE</b>
</apex:page>

and then use this visualforce page at the top of your Account's Page Layout."

Alas, this gives me an error. Now of course I did add it to my profile but still received an error. I would like to keep this as simple as possible. Now I could and am using an image formula for my list views, but I need something more prominent for my Account pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank-you.

Shane
Hi - I would like to know if it is possible to create an allert banner in red across the top of accounts pages to alert users that a speciifed customers/accounts are confindential and have a signed non-disclosure agreement in place?

Ideally this would reside above the account details?

Thanks in advance.