• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all, 

I'm doing reassignment of the approval through apex based on some criteria. To do this reassignment, I simply update actor id and original actor Id field of process instance work time object. The reassignment is working perfectly fine. However, the email which is sent to the user is sent from my email address which is an administrator. Also, when user try to reply back saying approved or rejected, the email comes to me instead of going to salesforce long email address to perform approval. Is there any way by which the email can go from the initial submitters address and also they can reply back to approve reject record.

Thanks, 
​Saurabh 
I'm making a REST callout to a client webservice which is a https URL. I know that salesforce cannot make a call to an endpoint which has self-signed certificate. The certificate which client has on the endpoint is signed by thier company named CA, say "CompanyX CA". Is there any list of CA that is supported by Salesforce? or if the endpoint certificate signed by any CA would work for callout?
Does salesforce provide something like email masquerading ? Where email will be going from xyz=example@salesforce.com ? ? 
The reason for having Email masquerading is , our domain has a security rule where email coming from outside our network will not be accepted if they have our same domain as ours. Salesforce sends the most of outbound emails from user's email address configured in Salesforce. As this email is coming from salesforce (outside of network ) and has domain of our company , this will be not allowed to enter into our network and will be filtered by our servers . 

Is there any way to overcome this ? Can email relays play a role here ? ? 
Hello,
I'm making a callout from apex to the URL which is over HTTPS. The call is successful with 200 OK status. However, the values for all response headers are null as shown below:
User-added image

Is this beacuse the communication is over HTTPS and all reponse headers are encrypted? If yes, how can i decrypt the same. If No, what can be the other areas i should check? 
Hello All,

I have a development org created through Environment hub. I have been using this org for developing my package. 
I created multiple Manged-beta releases and tested. Once done, I created a Managed-Release packag version 1.0. 
I installed it in different trial enviroments (prod) and worked perfectly. 

Now when I created Managed-Release version 1.1, Manage-Release 1.2 and Managed-Release 1.3, I'm not able to install any of these in any other production orgs and throwing me an error "Package Not Found" as given below:
Error

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh
I'm making a REST callout to a client webservice which is a https URL. I know that salesforce cannot make a call to an endpoint which has self-signed certificate. The certificate which client has on the endpoint is signed by thier company named CA, say "CompanyX CA". Is there any list of CA that is supported by Salesforce? or if the endpoint certificate signed by any CA would work for callout?
Hello All,

I have a development org created through Environment hub. I have been using this org for developing my package. 
I created multiple Manged-beta releases and tested. Once done, I created a Managed-Release packag version 1.0. 
I installed it in different trial enviroments (prod) and worked perfectly. 

Now when I created Managed-Release version 1.1, Manage-Release 1.2 and Managed-Release 1.3, I'm not able to install any of these in any other production orgs and throwing me an error "Package Not Found" as given below:
Error

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh