• Salesforce Admin/ BA

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

I need to sandbox deployment followed by the production deployment and we follow Force.com ANT Migration Tool to deploy the changes, as a part of it I wanted to remove the Lighthing Component (AuraDefinationBundle) it from the sandbox and as well from the production along with the changes I am moving now. Is it possible ? Can any one help ?
Hello 

Can any one help me how to implement the destructive changes using the ANT migration tool., I want to achieve doing the multiple deployments at same time while moving my changes to production. basically I need to delete some componenrts during the same deployment using ANT while I do actual deployment. I am not clear with documentation I refered about 'destructionChanges.xml'...Can anyone explain in detail with example if possible 

Hi All

I am getting the below error while doing the below challenege

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule name 'Close_Date_Alert' was not found.

Please help me to slove it ?

Hello 

Can any one help me how to implement the destructive changes using the ANT migration tool., I want to achieve doing the multiple deployments at same time while moving my changes to production. basically I need to delete some componenrts during the same deployment using ANT while I do actual deployment. I am not clear with documentation I refered about 'destructionChanges.xml'...Can anyone explain in detail with example if possible 

hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.