• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a salesforce instance with multiple applications. This setup allows the admin role the ability to configure everything in  every app. Howeever, I have a new customer that wants admin rights to be able to configure their own app e.g. manage users, layouts etc.  How can I accomplish this? I'm thinking I need to set up a new SF instance or is there a way to use the existing instance and just restrict configuration to his application by creating a custom role?
I'm new to SF, and tyring to just jump into  the APEX world due to a project and no SMEs onsite..So, I copied the visual fore code from our existing vendor package into the future vendor package in hopes I could just  replace the fields and use the same layouts. However, after I created the classes, I get a message as follows:

Error: Unknown method 'OpportunityStandardController.priceBookCheck()'

I attempted to find a similar method in the  current vendor package, but am not findit it. Anyone know what this means? I don't think it's a method?
We have a salesforce instance with multiple applications. This setup allows the admin role the ability to configure everything in  every app. Howeever, I have a new customer that wants admin rights to be able to configure their own app e.g. manage users, layouts etc.  How can I accomplish this? I'm thinking I need to set up a new SF instance or is there a way to use the existing instance and just restrict configuration to his application by creating a custom role?
I'm new to SF, and tyring to just jump into  the APEX world due to a project and no SMEs onsite..So, I copied the visual fore code from our existing vendor package into the future vendor package in hopes I could just  replace the fields and use the same layouts. However, after I created the classes, I get a message as follows:

Error: Unknown method 'OpportunityStandardController.priceBookCheck()'

I attempted to find a similar method in the  current vendor package, but am not findit it. Anyone know what this means? I don't think it's a method?