• 35 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to development and I am working on Leave Management App where I need to add 4 leaves for field 'Total Leaves' on Contact Object at the end of every month for all Employees.

I am assuming I should go with Trigger. Can anyone help me with this trigger.
Hi,
I am displaying data in the lightning component using the data table and have been exposed to Sites via the VF page. Now the requirement is, all the records of the table should be clickable and open detail into a new tab in Site where more action can be placed onto the detail page.

This works fine when I use this component in Salesforce Lightning App or preview from the developer console. it's clickable and opens in a new tab.

Whereas opening in new tab does not work when I expose this component to Site.    

Any Suggestion, below are the snippet code.

component.set('v.columns',[
            {label: 'Job ID', fieldName: 'linkName', type: 'url', sortable:true, typeAttributes: { label:{ fieldName: 'Name'}, target:'_blank'}}

if(state === "SUCCESS"){
                var storeResponse = response.getReturnValue();
                console.log('storeResponse.length is ',storeResponse.length);
                storeResponse.forEach(function(record){
                    record.linkName = '/'+record.Id;
                });
Hi,
Can someone please tell me the object name where all the sharing rules are getting stored.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohd Imran
Hi,
There is a object and OWD for this object is set to Public.
There are two users A and B, both users are at the same lavel in Role Heirarchy and have access to the records.
Here requirement is I dont want to provide the record access(restrict the access) to user A, where as user B should have the access for the same.
Please guide me to achieve this....any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Hi,
Can someone please tell me the object name where all the sharing rules are getting stored.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohd Imran
I am new to development and I am working on Leave Management App where I need to add 4 leaves for field 'Total Leaves' on Contact Object at the end of every month for all Employees.

I am assuming I should go with Trigger. Can anyone help me with this trigger.
Hi,
I am displaying data in the lightning component using the data table and have been exposed to Sites via the VF page. Now the requirement is, all the records of the table should be clickable and open detail into a new tab in Site where more action can be placed onto the detail page.

This works fine when I use this component in Salesforce Lightning App or preview from the developer console. it's clickable and opens in a new tab.

Whereas opening in new tab does not work when I expose this component to Site.    

Any Suggestion, below are the snippet code.

component.set('v.columns',[
            {label: 'Job ID', fieldName: 'linkName', type: 'url', sortable:true, typeAttributes: { label:{ fieldName: 'Name'}, target:'_blank'}}

if(state === "SUCCESS"){
                var storeResponse = response.getReturnValue();
                console.log('storeResponse.length is ',storeResponse.length);
                storeResponse.forEach(function(record){
                    record.linkName = '/'+record.Id;
                });
Hi,
There is a object and OWD for this object is set to Public.
There are two users A and B, both users are at the same lavel in Role Heirarchy and have access to the records.
Here requirement is I dont want to provide the record access(restrict the access) to user A, where as user B should have the access for the same.
Please guide me to achieve this....any kind of help would be highly appreciated.