• Intelligence Partner

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

I would like the user get back to the "father" page when he save a a new record (Master-Details) , at the moment every time it saved a new "child" record it doesnt'  redirect to the previus content, but its redirect to the details page...and it's not really user friendly if we need to insert more data

I read that I could create a custom "New Button" and passing a custom URL for redirect  but i really don't understand how

Thanks
Andrea 

Hi, 
I really can't understand this error on this easy Interface exampe, can you please help me to understand how can i use  Interface classes on apex code ?
please have a look to the attach.

thanks in advanceinterface

Hi
it seems that this country list functionality  doesn't reconize my language setting, because  countries name appears always in English even thought my language is set to "Spanish"...so I did some changes for example in spanish: Italy became "Italia", Germany became "Alemana" and so on 

I wuold like to avoid to rewrite all this changes for a new project, do you know how can i export this list ?

Thanks
Andrea

Hi, 
I really can't understand this error on this easy Interface exampe, can you please help me to understand how can i use  Interface classes on apex code ?
please have a look to the attach.

thanks in advanceinterface