• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a need to build a table inside of Salesforce.  It will contain free form number fields.  I have the same fields on the Case object.  If the case number field is populated with a number field on the table, then it needs to be flagged to kick off workflow rules.
Example, case has 12345 in the Test field.  There is a 12345 in the table so it has found a match,  Then it gets checked.  How do I do this?  They are not lookup related and can't be.  Thoughts?
I have some code a third party put in with zero test coverage.  I do not know how to write test coverage.  Any ideas?  I need 2% more coverage to meet the minimum of 75%.
I would like to create a home page component that displays an cases that a user owns where the status has changed to Email Received.  We use this status to indicate when a case receives an outside email response.  This would prevent a user from having to go to the cases tab and look at a list view of those cases that changed.  It would display similar to Recent Items.  Any thoughts?  I assume this would need to be a VF component
Hello all.  I am VERY new to the development side of SF but have been doing admin for over 5 years.  I want to use Apex to edit a checkbox on the contacts object every day...it can run once daily or throughout the day if possible.  How do I accomplish this?  I assume I need to write an apex class but have no idea what the code should be.  Please help.
I need to a validation rule. As it is written the rule only allows users to edit a case if they take ownership from a queue.

I need to update the validation rule to allow users to add case comments to the case wihtout my validation rule notification triggering. Is there a way?
I have some code a third party put in with zero test coverage.  I do not know how to write test coverage.  Any ideas?  I need 2% more coverage to meet the minimum of 75%.
Hello all.  I am VERY new to the development side of SF but have been doing admin for over 5 years.  I want to use Apex to edit a checkbox on the contacts object every day...it can run once daily or throughout the day if possible.  How do I accomplish this?  I assume I need to write an apex class but have no idea what the code should be.  Please help.