• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having trouble verifying a challenge. I keep getting an error message. Please assist. 
Having trouble verifying a challenge. I keep getting an error message. Please assist. 
I am unable to complete the modules Salesforce1 Mobile Basics due to my dev org having a registered namespace. I had originally registered a namespace when I was going through a tutorial for Lightning Components and found out later that it was not actually necessary. The problem I'm facing is that 2 of the challenges cannot be completed due to a namespace being registered.

I have found a related Idea that requests the ability to change the namespace and/or remove it, but if the timestamp is correct, it has been there for 7 years!

https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000BqjiAAC

Anyway, I would like to know if the Challenges will at some point be compatible with namespaces, perhaps an input where you can specify the registered namespace.

I have completed 14 of the 16 modules, so simply moving to another dev org to complete the module is not a good option unless there would be some way to transfer my progress there. I don't expect this to be a high priority, but it is annoying.

Kudos to Salesforce for developing these modules and the continued support. They are great as a refresher as well to expand knowledge of the Salesforce platform.