• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to update a visualforce email template based on conditional formatting. I only want the field "Training Room" to be in the email template if there is data in the Training_Room__c field. If it is null, then I do not want the training room data pulled in anywhere.

Right now, it's always pulling Training_Room__c. See below:

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Virtual_Training_Type__c = false}">
    <b>Time:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Time__c}<br/>
</apex:outputPanel>
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Virtual_Training_Type__c = true}">
    <b>Time:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Virtual_Start_and_End_Time__c}<br/>
    <b>Training Room:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Room__c}<br/>
The permission set in the Trailhead module isn't showing up. I double checked that Wave was enabled. i even disabled, then enabled. Any help is appreciated!
I am attempting to update a visualforce email template based on conditional formatting. I only want the field "Training Room" to be in the email template if there is data in the Training_Room__c field. If it is null, then I do not want the training room data pulled in anywhere.

Right now, it's always pulling Training_Room__c. See below:

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Virtual_Training_Type__c = false}">
    <b>Time:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Time__c}<br/>
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Type__r.Virtual_Training_Type__c = true}">
    <b>Time:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Virtual_Start_and_End_Time__c}<br/>
    <b>Training Room:</b> {!relatedTo.Training__r.Training_Room__c}<br/>
The permission set in the Trailhead module isn't showing up. I double checked that Wave was enabled. i even disabled, then enabled. Any help is appreciated!