• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have created a report and dash board with a name initially and deleted both of them later. Now I am getting below errot when I create a new report/dash board with the same name which was deleted.

"Error: This Dashboard Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name."

Please help me how to know whether the report/dashboard deleted perminanenly or not and where to view them if at all exist.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi. I am learning Salesfoerce using Trailhead modules. As part of my hands on, I have created a new object "Time sheet" (with fileds Date, Activity, Ticket, Efforts, comments) to track my daily activities and efforts. I have created actions like Add, Edit, Delete for easy access in salesforce1 mobile app. I am able to successfully create/edit rows using above actions.

I did build a report with Time sheet object fileds. Now i would like to add the report to my action bar in salesforce1 mobile app. I am not sure whether it is possible or not. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advacne!!
Hi,
I have created a report and dash board with a name initially and deleted both of them later. Now I am getting below errot when I create a new report/dash board with the same name which was deleted.

"Error: This Dashboard Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name."

Please help me how to know whether the report/dashboard deleted perminanenly or not and where to view them if at all exist.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi. I am learning Salesfoerce using Trailhead modules. As part of my hands on, I have created a new object "Time sheet" (with fileds Date, Activity, Ticket, Efforts, comments) to track my daily activities and efforts. I have created actions like Add, Edit, Delete for easy access in salesforce1 mobile app. I am able to successfully create/edit rows using above actions.

I did build a report with Time sheet object fileds. Now i would like to add the report to my action bar in salesforce1 mobile app. I am not sure whether it is possible or not. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advacne!!