• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can Some one help me what is missing there .. it worked perfectly fine till today morning .. but suddenly i got the error some argument is missing

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/35.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/35.0/apex.js")}
if('{!Account.Account_Checked__c}'==1){ window.open('https://c.ap12.visual.force.com/apex/AccountChecked');
}
else{ window.open('_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?p2_lkid={!Contact.Id}&p3={!Account.Name}&rtype=003&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}');
}
I have 3 fields on Account and 3 different buttons on contacts
On Account If Field A has value then Button 1 should appear to the User
On Account If Field B has Value then Button 2 Should appear to the User
On Account If Field C has value then Button 3 should appear to the User

I tried by workflow rule but its not working

On my website there are two forms when customer fills the first form it comes to salesforce through webtolead if customer wants to fill out the next form it is saving in other server
    now i want to update the lead with the second form for that i need to  build a url with 2nd form fields and update the lead based on the unique id 

My problem is my apex classes and Test class have 80% code coverage but we have dupecather installed in our org so that dupecather test class is not allowing to deploy
 My problem is my apex classes and Test class have 80% code coverage but we have dupecather installed in our org so that dupecather test class is not allowing to deploy