Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm looking for a good pattern to be able to log:
  • Inbound REST requests - capture details of request and response
  • Outbound REST requests - capture details of request and response.  Needs to be able to log request priort to call out and then log response post call out.
  • Exception logging
  • Custom settings to control levels of logging - can be basic at the moment as in on/off
  • Log clean up/purge jobs 
I have no doubt you guys have already done this a million times in salesforce! 
Thanks! 
  • November 25, 2017
Hi,

We are having trouble with how the google recaptcha displays on our community self register page.  The DIV sits within our custom lightning component and displays and validates correctly.  Howver - as you can see in the attached screen shot the popup challange does not display relative to the positon of the iam not a robot checkbox.  This is a big issue on mobile as the self reigster page is longer.   Other sites such as https://id.atlassian.com/signup? the popup seems to scroll with the page if you move up and down.

Does anyone have anyt thoughts?

User-added imageSampl

Thank you in advance 
Hi,
Im completing the reporting superbadge and have just switched over to complete the lighnining dashboard. I am tyring to check my challange and recive the following:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FVGECICK"

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FVGECICK"

Does anyone have any ides on how to fix this?  I dont want to create a new dev org!

Thanks
Hi,
Im completing the reporting superbadge and have just switched over to complete the lighnining dashboard. I am tyring to check my challange and recive the following:

Does anyone have any ides on how to fix this?  I dont want to create a new dev org!

Thanks
public List<Account> Accountlist { get; set; }

public SelectOrganization(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {

}

public List<Account> getAccounts() {
if(Accountlist == null) {
Accountlist = new List<Account>();
for(Account a: [select Id, Name from Account limit 25]) {

// As each Account is processed we create a new Account object and add it to the accountList
Accountlist.add(new Account(a));
}
 return Accountlist;

}

}
Error:SObject constructor must use name=value pairs at line 16 column 17
Please help.
What needs to be done.

Trying to complete the Challenge in the Setting up Lightning Connect module and am getting the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ExternalObjectException: data.api.DataSourceException: This data is no longer available. The "phone_plan" table in the external data source is currently unavailable. Try again later or contact your administrator for help

Not sure what the deal is.  Please advise.