• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have one module left " Chatter basic" (approving records fromm the feed) I need help I need a step by step process on how to complete this.... I have asked for help and other users have given there insight but Its not working... Can someone show me screenshots of what to do so I can finish and understand what im doing wrong..
How do i do this..?

Just make sure that your approval process posts the chatter comment as mentioned in the challenge description. have you verified the approval process in your developer org? 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
Need help.... I am trying to complete the module "salesforce Trailhead approving records from the feed " need help understanding it... I keep getting errors.. Is there a video or someone that can show me the step by step process on how to complete it...?
how do I name a report...?

Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found. can anyone help... im in trailhead taking a module
How do i do this..?

Just make sure that your approval process posts the chatter comment as mentioned in the challenge description. have you verified the approval process in your developer org? 
Need help.... I am trying to complete the module "salesforce Trailhead approving records from the feed " need help understanding it... I keep getting errors.. Is there a video or someone that can show me the step by step process on how to complete it...?
All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found. can anyone help... im in trailhead taking a module
In this challenge you will build a custom schema to track campsite data. In order to do this, you need to create the ability for many users to reserve many campsites. This will require a many-to-many relationship between the campsite, the users and the reservations.Create an object with 'Campsite' as the Label and Object Name. The object must have the resulting API name of 'Campsite__c'.
The Name field for Campsite must be a Text type (not Auto Number).
Add a custom field to Campsite with the type 'Text Area (Long)' with the field name and label of 'Description'. The resulting API name should be 'Description__c'. The field should have the default character length of 32,768.
Create an object with the Label 'Campsite Reservation' and Object Name of 'Campsite_Reservation'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite_Reservation__c'.
The Name field for Campsite Reservation must be a 'Auto Number' type (not Text). Use 'CR-{0000}' as the display format for the Name field and a starting number of 1.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Lookup' related to the 'User' object with the field name and label of 'User' and Child Relationship Name of 'Campsite_Reservations'. The resulting API name should be 'User__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Date' with the field label 'Start Date' and name of 'Start_Date'. The resulting API name should be 'Start_Date__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Date' with the field label 'End Date' and name of 'End_Date'. The resulting API name should be 'End_Date__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Master-Detail' related to the 'Campsite' object with the field name and label of 'Campsite' and Child Relationship Name of 'Campsite_Reservations'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite__c'.

i have created required field for Campsite__c object, is there something wrong?campsite object
I have made all the changes as per the task requirements but getting this errror. Please help me.