• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
We are facing a problem with the SSO and Salesforce community.
Our Flow is this
We are passing via SSO the user session, then via the session.
When its used by a regular user - all works good.
When its used by a community user- SSO is working, Session is grabbed but if we will try to use it,(even after 2ms..) it will be expired.
Any ideas where to look ?

• April 22, 2019
Hi guys,
we've found a very intersting issue with the sf API.
we are well aware of DST/Time zone and this is quite amusing..

when sending an update via the API there is a strange shift in time.

for example: 
   aa_account_date_time__c: '1945-04-12T16:22:00+00:00',
   Id: 'xxxxxcccccccccccccc' }

above is what sent to sf..

what been shown on the sf interface is
1945-04-12T16:22:08+00:00

8 minutes difference!
this is constantly been reproduced on old date, i assume its due to bad calculation from the sf side when using conversion from utc...

more , we've been able to see that if the YEAR is less then 1947..it will happen.
thoughts?
  • April 12, 2018
Hi Guys,
we've started to support the new field type TIME(beta) and we see that it cant work with SOQL.
any suggestions ?
regards,
b.
  • October 21, 2017
 These document types for attachments were working on the 2nd of February when testing was completed but it looks like the Spring 17 Release on 11/2/17 may have upgraded or changed the coding and functionality so that document types are no longer recognised from this integrations. Even the records which were of the correct document type on the 2nd are no longer recognised by salesforce. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Has anyone got any information or guidelines we can suggest to formassembly which will enable the data to now transfer correctly to salesforce?

And ideally enable salesforce to recognise all the attachments which already exist in salesforce?

Sincerely,

Rebecca
hi ive written a visualforce page to showmap from address fields but i want to do this from latitude and longitude fields

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<head>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBmZQov1SBI9a3f9nWPwCS_cy37nPZIm9I&sensor=false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript"> 

$(document).ready(function() {

var myOptions = {
    zoom: 18,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE,
    mapTypeControl: false
  }

var map;
  var marker;

var geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();   
  /* var address = "{!Account.BillingStreet}, " + "{!Account.BillingCity}, " + "{!Account.BillingPostalCode}, " + "{!Account.BillingCountry}"; */
 /*  var latlng = ("{!Account.Latitude__c}",  "{!Account.Longitude__c}"); */
   /* var address = "{!Account.Longitude__c}, " + "{!Account.Latitude__c}; */
    var address = "{!Account.Address__c}, " + "{!Account.city__c}, " + "{!Account.postal_code__c}, " + "{!Account.country__c}";  
/* var lat = '{!Account.Latitude__c}';
var lng = '{!Account.Longitude__c}';
var latlng = new google.maps.LatLng(lat, lng); */

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
    content: "<b>{!Account.Name}</b><br>{!Account.BillingStreet}<br>{!Account.BillingCity}, {!Account.BillingPostalCode}<br>{!Account.BillingCountry}"
  });  

geocoder.geocode( { address: address}, function(results, status) { 
 /*  geocoder.geocode( { latlng: latlng}, function(results, status) {  */
    if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK && results.length) {
      if (status != google.maps.GeocoderStatus.ZERO_RESULTS) {

//create map
        map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"), myOptions);

//center map
        map.setCenter(results[0].geometry.location);

//create marker
        marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: results[0].geometry.location,
            map: map,
            title: "{!Account.Name}"
        });

//add listeners
        google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function() {
          infowindow.open(map,marker);
        });
        google.maps.event.addListener(infowindow, 'closeclick', function() {
          map.setCenter(marker.getPosition()); 
        });

}

} else {
      $('#map').css({'height' : '25px'});
      $('#map').html("Oops! {!Account.Name}'s billing address could not be found, please make sure the address is correct.");
      resizeIframe();
    }
  });

function resizeIframe() {
    var me = window.name;
    if (me) {
      var iframes = parent.document.getElementsByName(me);
      if (iframes && iframes.length == 1) {
        height = document.body.offsetHeight;
        iframes[0].style.height = height + "px";
      }
    }
  }

});
</script>

<style>
#map {
  font-family: Arial;
  font-size:12px;
  line-height:normal !important;
  height:250px;
  background:transparent;
}
</style>

</head>

<body>
<div id="map"></div> 
</body> 
</apex:page>

Hello,

I am currently working with a json string of html elements in php. I have a custom form builder and wanted to integrate it with Salesforce.
i want to achieve soemthing simialr to JotForm this http://www.jotform.com/answers/93864-Feature-Request-Mapping-form-fields-to-the-Salesforce-cusom-fields#17

The idea is that salesforce components could be leveraged e.g. Form Validations such that it renders in Native UI app on the sales force one mobile app and on tablet as well.

My thought is to dynamically translate the json string into SalesForce components using Apex classes.

But i am not sure how to achieve this and what are licensing considerations. I do not want to be dependent on other custom html elements.

With this approach i was told that we need to create custom object for each form and map the fields as salesforce cannot apply validations or special features (auto suggest, date picker) if the forms are not created as salesforce objects.

My question is can we make salesforce generate dynamic coponents and use them even if they are not custom objects.
So from the json html string we dynamcially create a from with fields and validation (even auto suggests/date pickers).

Any suggestions or ideas on this would really be appreciated.

Thanks

My client implemented  SF and they get donations through enquiry form.Donors pay amount by Creditcard. My client looking for Payment gateway apps which should process credit card information and integrate to SF and should generate reciepts for the amount donated.  Any Suggestions.
What Payment Gateway Apps from App Exchange you Recommend.   Look Forward for your valuable suggestions

I'm hope to create a web from where clients can enter information...this info is then sent back to our org and populated w/in custom objects. Needs to be secured....Would Site.com or Force.com Sites do that? Very simaler to Web to Lead (BUT SECURED). I would Just Like to start off on the right foot! 

• September 11, 2013

As I have not yet ramped up to VisualForce, I am looking at FormAssembly as an option for my non-crm org. The custom app I am building will have internal departments complete forms which will populate the objects. I'm impressed with FormsAssembly's web product; I haven't yet tried it with the salesforce connector. 

If you have experience with the product, can you provide your thoughts?

Since FormsAssembly I believe has its own servers for capturing data, can anyone comment on the issue of security as the data moves from desktop to FormsAssembly to SFDC?

Are there any other shortcomings you know of that I would be advised to consider?

Thanks for your help. 

• September 10, 2012

Hi all,

I want to develop form builder in salesforce.like as (formassembly in appexchange) means i haave to design the form as just drag and drop he fields whatever we want for custom objects ans standard objects also.Any one can u please help me..

Thanks in advance

anu .......... 

Want to rebuild a simple web-to-lead form on CMSForce, but no Reference fields are available.  If I select another standard object (Contact for example), they do show up, as they do for custom objects.

Suggestions?

I would like some advice on creating a 'form builder'

I want provide the user with either a drag and drop of form elements, the ability to specify the values and form item names.

Should i look to a third party solution, if so, which one?

Im just brainstorming, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.