• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we have buttons to assign an unassigned lead to a user thanks to a helpful person on here but it doesn't send the email letting them know they were assigned a lead.  anybody know the code I can add so it will send that email?  thanks!
Newbie that needs help.  For leads we have an "unassigned" queue.  From that queue out of the box as you all know we can check the check box next to the leads and then hit change owner which takes you to a new page to choose the new owner and then you hit ok and it changes the owner.  I want to streamline that so we check the box next to the leads and then hit a button with the salespersons name on it and it magically changes the owner to that sales person.  I am assuming from my limited knowledge I could do this with a custom button that executes OnClickJavaScript.   Problem is I have zero idea how to write the needed Javascript.  Can anybody assist?
Newbie that needs help.  For leads we have an "unassigned" queue.  From that queue out of the box as you all know we can check the check box next to the leads and then hit change owner which takes you to a new page to choose the new owner and then you hit ok and it changes the owner.  I want to streamline that so we check the box next to the leads and then hit a button with the salespersons name on it and it magically changes the owner to that sales person.  I am assuming from my limited knowledge I could do this with a custom button that executes OnClickJavaScript.   Problem is I have zero idea how to write the needed Javascript.  Can anybody assist?