• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object called "Returned Mail". This has a field called "parent record". This is a lookup to Returned Mail record (not itself, a different returned mail record). 
Ex: Test 1 and Test 2 are returned mail records. Test 1 is a lookup on Test 2 and is called as the parent record. When someone creates a new record called Test 3 and tries to set Test 2 as its parent record then, they should be prevented from doing so and the field should populate to Test 1. 

User-added image

User-added image
Hi,

The object I have is Returned_Mail_Tracking__c and the picklist is Department__c. The requirement is when a department is select in the picklist and email with the attachments present in the Notes and Attachments section should be sent to that respective department. Each department have their own email ids.  

So if somebody selects the "logistics" department then an email should get sent to logistics@examplecompany.com with the attachments. If sombeody select "front desk", the email should go to front desk department only. 

Any help with this appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashwini
I have a custom object called "Returned Mail". This has a field called "parent record". This is a lookup to Returned Mail record (not itself, a different returned mail record). 
Ex: Test 1 and Test 2 are returned mail records. Test 1 is a lookup on Test 2 and is called as the parent record. When someone creates a new record called Test 3 and tries to set Test 2 as its parent record then, they should be prevented from doing so and the field should populate to Test 1. 

User-added image

User-added image
Hi, 

I'm new to Salesforce and doing the beginner's admin Data Management Challenge. It keeps giving me an error message saying, 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One of the contact records from the CSV file could not be found in the Org.​

Even though I've already uploaded the sample import data on my Dev Org without problems.

Any advice on this? Thank you!