• 100 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever I'm trying saving this into my visualforce page it won't let me based on erros, even when I correct them it won't stop there. I'd appreciate any kind of help.

This is the we-to-lead form

<apex:page >
<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type="hidden name"="oid" value="00D58000000bQkZ">
<input type="hidden name"="retURL" value="http://cognizant-interest.com/form">

<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail"                                  -->
<!--  value="yashar.sadeghi@cognizant.com">                                   -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<label for="first_name">First Name</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="last_name">Last Name</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="phone">Phone</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>
</apex:page>

thanks
Hello,
User-added image
The "Activate" Buttom is not feasible.
I spent so much time on this issue.
Any idea?
Thanks,
HaJo
Hello,

I want to customize the landing page of my custom object (the page that appear when i click on the tab).

User-added image

I want to add fields and modifie the layout. I know thats possible when you click on the list view (to display a custom list view) but i want it to be seen just by clicking on the tab.

Is it possible ?

Thank you for your help.
I am a summer intern from the University of Texas at Austin and I had been doing Trailhead modules from taylorzhao@guest.salesforce.com, is there a way to transfer my progress to my personal account and work account?:
taylorzhao@utexas.edu
tzhao@salesforce.com
I first got this error when trying to create a new group in the first Chatter challenge. I noticed I also get it when trying to use Chatter anywhere within my developer edition. Any ideas?
User-added image
I'm new to triggers. I want to update a custom field (checkbox on Contacts) when a task or event is created/updated on Contacts by all profiles but admins. 

Can someone please give me a sample code?
how do I name a report...?

Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
Hi All
I have one goal and how to solve this .i have 500 existing record one of my object.in this object one field (%) with default value 10%. i need to chnage that field with 5% from 1st june .how it is possible
Whenever I'm trying saving this into my visualforce page it won't let me based on erros, even when I correct them it won't stop there. I'd appreciate any kind of help.

This is the we-to-lead form

<apex:page >
<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type="hidden name"="oid" value="00D58000000bQkZ">
<input type="hidden name"="retURL" value="http://cognizant-interest.com/form">

<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail"                                  -->
<!--  value="yashar.sadeghi@cognizant.com">                                   -->

<label for="first_name">First Name</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="last_name">Last Name</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="phone">Phone</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>
</apex:page>

thanks
Hi,
I have controler method that takes 2 string parameter as input and accordingly after processing internal logic return a boolean value. For Ex. the below
UserCredentialcheck(){
        if(ud <> UID && pw <> PWD){
           return false;
        }
        else{
            return true;
        }
}

Here UID and PWD are predefined values defined earlier on top of the class.
I would like to call this method from VF page along with the parameter. How shall I acheive this. Please suggest and guide.

Thanks in advance
Ashish
Hello, I'm having an issue in this challenge stating: 
"Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost." which I believe I've done.
Filter Logic:1 AND (2)
1. Amount greater than "25000.00"
2. Stage not equal to "Closed Won,Closed Lost"
Hello,
User-added image
The "Activate" Buttom is not feasible.
I spent so much time on this issue.
Any idea?
Thanks,
HaJo
Hi All,

I want to display a value say 95.2% as 95%
I have written the below formula field :
TEXT(MyField__c * 100) & '%'

The above one gives me : 95.2%.

Thanks in Advance...!
Hello,

I want to customize the landing page of my custom object (the page that appear when i click on the tab).

User-added image

I want to add fields and modifie the layout. I know thats possible when you click on the list view (to display a custom list view) but i want it to be seen just by clicking on the tab.

Is it possible ?

Thank you for your help.