• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to hide or show a section/fields based on a lookup field? I currently have a lookup field that returns 1 of 4 names. I'd like to render and/or hide sections based on the name in the lookup field.
<b><!-- Activity 1  Show this section if lookup field name = Activity 1--></b>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Activity 1">
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field1__c}"/> 
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field2__c}"/>        
</apex:pageBlockSection>                        

<b><!-- Activity 2  Show this section if lookup field name = Activity 2--></b>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Activity 2">
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field3__c}"/> 
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field4__c}"/>        

I am on Profession Edition and can't use any controllers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I have one custom object named Consulting and another called Hours. I have a lookup relationship between these two. When a user select a conulting item from the loopup and enter a number of users associated with the service, I want to find the number associated with the Hours object.

User-added image

For example, let's say the Hours object has these 3 services and hours based on the number of users. If a user selected IT Service in the look up and entered 50 users, I'd like to return 10 hours. Or if they select Training and 100 users, I'd like to return 30 hours. Is this possible?
Hello:

I've been searching for something I believe is simple but I have not been able to find a trigger that helps me reproduce what I want. I have an object TerritoryChange__c. In here, I have two fields, a dropdown ProductChange__c and a lookup field called SubProduct__c. When a user updates the ProductChange__c, I'd like to insert/update the SubProduct__c field with the value from ProductChange. Does anyone have a trigger example that does this?  
Is there a way to hide or show a section/fields based on a lookup field? I currently have a lookup field that returns 1 of 4 names. I'd like to render and/or hide sections based on the name in the lookup field.
<b><!-- Activity 1  Show this section if lookup field name = Activity 1--></b>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Activity 1">
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field1__c}"/> 
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field2__c}"/>        

<b><!-- Activity 2  Show this section if lookup field name = Activity 2--></b>
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Activity 2">
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field3__c}"/> 
<apex:outputField value="{!CEQ__c.Field4__c}"/>        

I am on Profession Edition and can't use any controllers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
I have one custom object named Consulting and another called Hours. I have a lookup relationship between these two. When a user select a conulting item from the loopup and enter a number of users associated with the service, I want to find the number associated with the Hours object.

User-added image

For example, let's say the Hours object has these 3 services and hours based on the number of users. If a user selected IT Service in the look up and entered 50 users, I'd like to return 10 hours. Or if they select Training and 100 users, I'd like to return 30 hours. Is this possible?
Hello:

I've been searching for something I believe is simple but I have not been able to find a trigger that helps me reproduce what I want. I have an object TerritoryChange__c. In here, I have two fields, a dropdown ProductChange__c and a lookup field called SubProduct__c. When a user updates the ProductChange__c, I'd like to insert/update the SubProduct__c field with the value from ProductChange. Does anyone have a trigger example that does this?