• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

According to below link, I can (select) encrypt custom field if it falls in to any mentioned category below.
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Text
  • Text Area
  • Text Area (Long)
  • URL
  • Date
  • Date/Time

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=security_pe_overview_fields.htm

Here what I cannot understand is, I have created a text custom field in the Account standard object, but it does not showing in the Field List of the "Platform Encryption" page. What I'm doing wrong here?
Hi Guys,

I was going through the Open CTI developer guide and saw it requires a "reqAdapterUrl" in the call center definition file. This parmeter should give the URL where the adapter or softphone is hosted. I read in the begining of the guide that it doesn't require a Adapter to be installed.

So what it really requires here? Can OpenCTI exist without the Adapter program?
Hi, 

You guys have given free t-shirts (more a like a jersy) for those who completed certain trail heads.
Do you still have that or any plans to bring such giveaways back?
Hi,

According to below link, I can (select) encrypt custom field if it falls in to any mentioned category below.
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Text
  • Text Area
  • Text Area (Long)
  • URL
  • Date
  • Date/Time

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=security_pe_overview_fields.htm

Here what I cannot understand is, I have created a text custom field in the Account standard object, but it does not showing in the Field List of the "Platform Encryption" page. What I'm doing wrong here?
Hi Guys,

I was going through the Open CTI developer guide and saw it requires a "reqAdapterUrl" in the call center definition file. This parmeter should give the URL where the adapter or softphone is hosted. I read in the begining of the guide that it doesn't require a Adapter to be installed.

So what it really requires here? Can OpenCTI exist without the Adapter program?

Hello, In february I completed the trailhead challenges, but received no communications about my tshirt.  
I earned the first 2 badges well before the 28th of february. Did I miss something? 
How can i get my t-shirt?

Thank you for your support,
ciao,
Francesco
Ps. here is the text of the email i received inviting me to the challenge:
 Meet Trailhead, a fast and easy way to explore the basics of building cloud apps. Earn the first 2 intro badges by February 28, 2015 and you'll win a limited edition t-shirt! It's that easy to get started.