• 40 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to salesforce I'm learning soql.Please explain, FOR REFERENCE and FOR VIEW difference
Hi ,I'm new to salesforce  I have doubt on Test class if use SeeAllData == true will give access to all records in your org,but every one said.suppose it's move to the production it might be failure.what kind of issue will occure Please explain.
I'm new to salesforce .I'm not able to understand batch apex best Practices ,Please explanin following points.
When testing your batch Apex, you can test only one execution of the execute method. Use the scope parameter of the executeBatch method to limit the number of records passed into the execute method to ensure that you aren’t running into governor limits.
The executeBatch method starts an asynchronous process. When you test batch Apex, make certain that the asynchronously processed batch job is finished before testing against the results. Use the Test methods startTest and stopTest around the executeBatch method to ensure that it finishes before continuing your test.
I'm new to salesforce Please explain these question
Is it advisable to call batch class from trigger? If Yes, Why? If No, Why?
I'm new to salesforce.please tell me what's the procedure to integrate salesforce with CTI.is it possible CTI integration in developer edition
I'm new to salesforce Please explain these question
Is it advisable to call batch class from trigger? If Yes, Why? If No, Why?