• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I need to create a report that extracts values from 3 objects.

1. Contacts
2. Leads
3. Custom object created to record some activities with the above 2 objects lets call it "SActivity"

Both Contacts and Leads can have the same SActivity records.

I require a report to summarise the SActivity details. So that report should have the values from both Leads and Contacts.

My issue is that I can only create a custom report type combining either Contacts with SActivity OR Leads with SActivity.

How do I combine all 3 together ?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have set up a workflue rule which sends out an email alert 90 days before the close date of the opportunity, if the opportunity stage is equal to renewal. It is working fine on the new opportunities I created to test. However I created a "renewal" oportunity today with a close date in August'16. So the 90 days is already lapsed, but it still triggered an email. Have I missed something in my logic and how can I fix it ?  

Hi,

I'm trying to excute the below javascript (without a real understanding of javascript) on a custom button within a Opportunity object. But it ends up with an error "Unexpected token >" Appreciate any help to sort this out. Thanks 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js")}

if('{!Quote.Status}'<>"Approved"){
alert("Quote needs to be approved ");
}
else{
window.open('/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Opportunity.Id}&templateId=a0X2000000ARCFK');
}
Hi All,

I need to create a report that extracts values from 3 objects.

1. Contacts
2. Leads
3. Custom object created to record some activities with the above 2 objects lets call it "SActivity"

Both Contacts and Leads can have the same SActivity records.

I require a report to summarise the SActivity details. So that report should have the values from both Leads and Contacts.

My issue is that I can only create a custom report type combining either Contacts with SActivity OR Leads with SActivity.

How do I combine all 3 together ?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have set up a workflue rule which sends out an email alert 90 days before the close date of the opportunity, if the opportunity stage is equal to renewal. It is working fine on the new opportunities I created to test. However I created a "renewal" oportunity today with a close date in August'16. So the 90 days is already lapsed, but it still triggered an email. Have I missed something in my logic and how can I fix it ?  

Hi,

I'm trying to excute the below javascript (without a real understanding of javascript) on a custom button within a Opportunity object. But it ends up with an error "Unexpected token >" Appreciate any help to sort this out. Thanks 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js")}

if('{!Quote.Status}'<>"Approved"){
alert("Quote needs to be approved ");
}
else{
window.open('/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Opportunity.Id}&templateId=a0X2000000ARCFK');
}