• Wipro Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team
I wanted to know whether it is possible to create users from an external tool( identity acess tool) in  salesforce?witout manual  login in and then creating the users?

If it is possible  then help me with the steps that needs to be followed in order to achieve it
hi team
while i try to install the salesforce workbench, It displays the error
"An error has occured and you have been logged out:
API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG:API  is not enabled for this organisation or partner"

So can any one help in resolving this, what needs to be done in order to get acccess to workbench

Hi team,
I am unable to generate partner wsdl, everytime i click on the link it asks me to enter the login credentials, sson then it again redirects me to the same login page. 
I am using the trial edition, is that the reason im unable to access?

kindly help
Hi team,
Could you please help me  to proceed with the following problem
-->How To access the web services available on salesforce using a external application
-->url which hosts the webservices provided by salesforce
Hi team
I wanted to know whether it is possible to create users from an external tool( identity acess tool) in  salesforce?witout manual  login in and then creating the users?

If it is possible  then help me with the steps that needs to be followed in order to achieve it
hi team
while i try to install the salesforce workbench, It displays the error
"An error has occured and you have been logged out:
API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG:API  is not enabled for this organisation or partner"

So can any one help in resolving this, what needs to be done in order to get acccess to workbench

Hi team,
I am unable to generate partner wsdl, everytime i click on the link it asks me to enter the login credentials, sson then it again redirects me to the same login page. 
I am using the trial edition, is that the reason im unable to access?

kindly help
Hi team,
Could you please help me  to proceed with the following problem
-->How To access the web services available on salesforce using a external application
-->url which hosts the webservices provided by salesforce