• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 2 components: Component 1 and Component 2. From Component 1 on the click of a button(located in the row of a List of Custom Object), calling another Modal popup component Component 2. Sample Code is as Below:
(Salesforce Developers): New reply to your question. - tanwi08@gmail.com - Gmail

Component1Controller.js

clickDetails function
clickDetails : function(cmp,helper,event){ cmp.set("v.recordId", event.target.id); cmp.set("v.isVisble, true); }

But I am not finding the way how to play with the isVisible attribute in the "Close" button of the Component 2 to Close the Component.
Can anybosy provide any direction on that?

I have 2 Lightning components. one is the list of records with a "Detail" Button in each row. What I want is to click on Detail button and the Detail component popup(my second component) will open after showing the Spinner in the window. 

Can anybody please help?
How to navigate between Lightning components and pass value between them? Please explain with example.
I have 2 components: Component 1 and Component 2. From Component 1 on the click of a button(located in the row of a List of Custom Object), calling another Modal popup component Component 2. Sample Code is as Below:
(Salesforce Developers): New reply to your question. - tanwi08@gmail.com - Gmail

Component1Controller.js

clickDetails function
clickDetails : function(cmp,helper,event){ cmp.set("v.recordId", event.target.id); cmp.set("v.isVisble, true); }

But I am not finding the way how to play with the isVisible attribute in the "Close" button of the Component 2 to Close the Component.
Can anybosy provide any direction on that?

I have 2 Lightning components. one is the list of records with a "Detail" Button in each row. What I want is to click on Detail button and the Detail component popup(my second component) will open after showing the Spinner in the window. 

Can anybody please help?
How to navigate between Lightning components and pass value between them? Please explain with example.